011: 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮

Ari POV

"Now, food is served!"

"Thank God you paid for the food! I wasted all that money for the stupid dress!" I shouted at him as he chuckled in an evil way.

"You even reserved us at a private room." I looked around. It was only the two of us in the room with this fancy table. "For us."

"I'm so hungry!" I adored the food. "You always are."

"Shut up, I didn't tell you to talk!" I said looking at him. "Yah! I'll fire you right now!"

"Okay, okay! I'm just joking, pig."

"One more time you'll say that I'll-"

"One more time you'll say that I'll fire you!" I said mocking his actions. Jay raises his eyebrow with a smirk. "I wasn't gonna say that, Ms. Kim." He looks and me and slices his meat. I drank my juice from the glass cup with drips of liquid from the outside because of the cold glass.

"If you say that again, I'll kiss you." he smirks.

I put the glass down with an arrogant face. I grabbed the napkin and patted it with my mouth. I glared at Jay who was looking at me with a smirk.

"Pig."

Then I watched Jay slowly turned red. He started chewing his food fast and avoided eye contact with me. How cute.

"Kiss?" I asked and made a kissing noise. He didn't answer and continued eating. I eyed on that one corn on his plate, then looked at him.

I stood up real quickly making him flinch. He tries to avoid me and continued eating. His cheeks were already pinkish.

I slowly walked with my heels clicking on the wooden floor. It was loud, it was like the only thing that was heard.

I stopped beside Jay who drops the utensils he was holding and looks away from my direction while covering his mouth trying to swallow something.

"Why are you scared?" I asked. "N-no, I'm no-"

I bowed down and use my hand to turn his head in front of me. His eyes widened as he turns redder than earlier.

"May I have a taste?" I licked my bottom lip. "My lips are virgin," he said.

I laughed and made a disgusted look. I then threw his face.

"Pig, I said the corn. Now give me that!" I grabbed the corn from his plate and ran to my chair immediately.

"Yah! That was the last corn!" he shouts. "Corns are my favorite!" he adds. "I didn't ask." I bit the corn with a smile of victory. "Gosh!" He drinks the bottled water beside him.

"It was my chance of getting my lips to feel it!"

I choked at the bit of that corn making me cough continuously. "Drink water! You're choking!" He gives the bottled water to me making me grab it and drink it.

I put the bottled water down trying to recover from what happened. I closed the bottled water with the cap. I look at it and my eyes widened. I looked at Jay who winked at me.

"How does it feel to kiss me from a bottled water?"

"You idiot!" I threw the water bottle as he laughs in victory. I wiped my lips pretending to be disgusted.

The sleeve of my jacket was at my lips as he looks at me with this evil look again as he drinks the bottled water. I shook my head. "You pig!" I said looking at him.

He purses his lips together and sighs. "I feel so old now that I kissed you," he says in a delightful way making me more annoyed. I sat down trying to calm down. "Relax, it wasn't much," he says.

"I'm allergic to boys," I said.

He opens his mouth slightly. "Poor you," he says making this fake sad crying face. "Finish your food, let's go to the park later."

"I'm done since earlier," I said. I grabbed my lipstick and swiped it on my lips. "Then let's go, what time is my family meeting?" he asked. "Later at 8 PM. It's a family dinner," I informed while looking at myself in the mirror.

He sighs, "I don't wanna go," he says. "Why?" I put back my lipstick and my mirror on my bag and zipped them. "My stepmom is the worst, so is my stepbrother," he says. I looked at him with a curious face.

"My mother passed away 3 years ago. It was due to heart disease."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said. "No, it's okay." He gives a slight chuckle at me. "She gave me a gift before she left, it was a necklace. Let me get it, I kept it here in my wallet." He grabs his wallet trying to find the necklace.

"Here." He shows the necklace. It was a heart that was paired with another necklace. "Where's the other pair?" I asked while looking at the beautiful necklace.

"I don't know but she said something to me about the pair." I looked at him again. "The other pair was given to a girl who I used to be with always. She treated her like her daughter and gave the other pair."

I giggled, "Are you searching for the pair?" I asked and gave the necklace back. "Definitely! I want to see her and meet her again. I'm just sad because after I had amnesia, I never met her again," he sighs.

"Maybe she still knows you and searching for that one pair too!" I said to cheer him up. "Hopefully."

"If I find who she is, I'll marry her right away."

I smiled. The way Jay's face was so confident in saying that makes me so happy. I can't believe there are men like this.

"You must be so in love with her," I said. He nods, "before my mom passed away. She said that I couldn't be separated from her. As if I was her tail."

"I would always put her before myself. I would buy her gifts and do fun stuff with her."

"And my mom said that she cooks so well! I want to taste one of her foods again. Who knows?! Maybe she's a chef now! My mom told me she wanted to be one, just like you! You want to be a chef too, right?" Jay asks. I nodded and chuckled.

"That girl is lucky to have you if she finds you."

♡♡♡

"Here," Jay's mom gives the necklace to Ari. "What is this for?" Ari asks her while investigating the necklace.

"Keep it, cherish it, love it like how you love Jay," she said while pointing at Jay who was sleeping on the couch.

His mom gets the necklace and pulls her softly. She turns me around and puts the necklace on. "Beautiful." She tucks her hair behind her ear and kisses her forehead.

"Take care of him, okay?"

Ari smiles.

"Till the day I die."

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

broooooo

bro