054: 𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

Ari's POV

Stretched my arms and slowly opened my eyes. The sun was already hitting my eyes from the window. I scratched my forehead until my eyes finally opened. I looked beside me and tried to remember what happened. Jay slept beside me because he was scared to sleep alone. But where is Jay?

I got up and searched for Jay. "Sir Park!" I tried to shout in case he was in the bathroom. But there was no response from him. There was no Jay who appeared.

But I heard my hotel room door open. I knew it was Jay right away so I called him. "Sir Park?" I heard his footsteps and he was slowly appearing to me. I heard some plastic sounds and utensils that were clinging. I wonder what he's up to.

He takes a few steps before he appears right in front of me. Holding a whole bouquet of red roses. I gasped loudly and my eyes widened while I look at him in a beach outfit already and holding flowers from his hand.

He walks beside the bed, going towards me. He stops at me with a smile. "What is this for?" I asked and chuckled. Jay kneels with one knee down as he holds my hand.

"My dearest, Ari. Today is the 14th of February."

"And may I, Park Jay, officially ask you to be my Valentine?"

"Eh?!" I covered my mouth and hold the blush to myself. I slapped Jay on the shoulder and covered my face. "Why? I'm just asking you to be my Valentine!" he said. "I look ugly right now. I just woke up!" I spoke. He pouts, my love, you're always beautiful." I pursed my lips together and smiled. Jay's hand was still holding mine while he rubs his thumb with it.

I used my other hand to hold his and looked at him. "Yes. I will be your Valentine." Jay stands up with excitement in his eyes as he hugs me tightly. "Yes!" he shouts with joy. I laughed and hugged him back.

"I love you, beautiful." I still fought the urge to reply and just laughed. He lets go and hands the flowers to me.

"Wait! This isn't what I have yet!" I looked at him with a questioning look while he leaves in front of me. I now hear again the utensils clinging as he carries a small table with food on it.

"I made you breakfast, sweetheart!"

I was about to tear up. Jay is so romantic. I can't believe he woke up early just to prepare all of this for me.

He puts the small table in front of me. "I also made you some coffee and bought some dessert. I also made you some soup and a small bread snack!" he points out.

I looked at him with teary eyes. He just minds his own business staring at the items on the small table. I never looked away and just looked at how wonderful this person is to me. And this is finally my last thought.

He is the one for me. I will marry him.

"Hey, are you alright? Why are you crying?" he asks. I suddenly wiped my tears. "I just feel so loved. I have never been treated like this before. I don't remember," I said. Jay cups my cheeks and wipes my tears.

"I love you, Ari. – More than I love myself."

I sniffed. I tried not to let out more of my tears and just grabbed the spoon beside my plate. "That's it. Start eating! It'll be a tiring day since we'll go on island hopping. We have a lot of places to visit!" he said. I nodded and started eating my food while he just sits beside me and watched.

We were now inside the boat along with the passengers. This is so exciting! I had never experienced island hopping before. I absolutely don't know how many islands we would go to. I kept asking myself things like, will this take all day?

"Calm down, Ari. I see your excitement." I laughed. The boat starts moving. We traveled and took pictures of us in the boat. The water was clear and blue. It was so clean. The sun was shining so bright and everything was so green. It felt so fresh while the wind hits my face.

The tour guides said that every island takes at least 15 minutes to arrive. And we have at least 1 hour to spend time at the island. It will surely be a long and exhausting day for us.

We arrived at the first island. There were a lot of people that were selling ice creams and shakes. Jay and I bought some ice cream for each of us since the weather was so hot. Not even an electric fan will help to feel the heat up. We needed to bear with the sweat that was dripping on our bodies.

"You want to try the crystal kayak?" he asked. I looked at him with a confused expression. "What's a crystal kayak?" He holds my shoulders to turn me around and points.

A crystal kayak was a transparent boat and everyone was taking pictures on the boat. It shows the clear blue sea. It was aesthetically pleasing and Instagramable.

"I want to try!" I spoke. We approached one of the owners of the boats. I was the first one to ride it. The photographer was riding the boat until it was a bit further. Not going to lie, it was scary since it kept swaying. I felt like I was going to fall but good thing the photographer kept me safe.

We took couple shots at the boat. Laying down and sitting. He kept on suggesting posts for me to do and they were so good at making people photogenic. They know the perfect poses for the view.

After me, Jay gets to have his turn riding it. I watch him do some poses that they were suggesting for him. I did nothing but smiled at him.

The boat comes near land. I thought Jay was about to leave the boat when he gestured for me to come with him. "Ari. Let's take couple pictures." I ran quickly towards him. I don't mind taking pictures with him already. It doesn't fluster me anymore.

I hopped into the boat while Jay holds my hand. This is scary, there are now three people in the boat. But good thing the photographer still kept us safe.

The photographer suggested us some posts we should do for the picture. There were shots where Jay hugs me, holds my cheek, and kissed my head.

We felt like a real couple. I'm excited for us to be one.

---

another fast chapter!

i will be gone for a few days for a family trip. i hope you would understand

thank you and i love you!

- elle <3