006: 𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓽𝔂

Ari POV

"Then ask permission. Look, Sunoo, I allow you but you still need our parents approval," I said through the phone. I was in the phone with Sunoo. He wanted to go to this dance class so badly.

"And didn't you forget that they don't allow you to get tired too much because of your sickness?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. I was just inspired by one of the people at class. He's so good at dancing so I decided to try."

"Like I told you, ask mom and dad first. I need to go because the bus is at my stop," I said. "Are you on your way home?" he asked. "Yeah, now make sure to take care of yourself. I love you."

"Okay, love you too." As soon as he dissconnects the phone. I automatically got my bag and we outside the bus.

I walked to my apartment with people who were walking pass me. Students, parens, workers, children, and all.

As I arrrived at my apartment, I automatically sat down in the chair and went through my phone. I went to my bank ccount and looked at the amount of money I had. Thinking of Sunoo's tuition fee for his dance class incase mom and dad allows him. Of course I can't let mom and dad pay his tuition. They did things to much.

I then got a phone call with an unknown number.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Your handsome boss."

I straightened my back and refrained from slouching when I heard his words. "Sir? How did you get my number?"

"Pig. I'm your boss, I know everyone's phone number. Lucky one since I never called any of them except you."

I rolled my eyes and let out a heavy sigh. "What do you want?" I asked him casually.

"Bring me lunch tomorrow. Aren't you a chef?" he asked. "Last time I checked is I am a receptionist. Not your personal chef, sir."

"Okay, then you're fired"

He makes my blood boil to the top of my head.

"What do you want for lunch tomorrow, SIR." I exagerrated my words. He giggled, "I want a simple dish."

"You better eat in my office too or else I won't hire you as a chef at the hotel." While he was talking, I was moving my mouth coppying his words in an annoying way.

"Yes sir," I said politely. "I hate you!" I shouted iin a moth gesturing way to make sure I wasn't heard.

"Good, is your foot okay now?"

"Yes, sir. It's healing pretty well." I said.

"Welp, I'm making a salad right now."

Who the freak asked, Jay!?

"Want some?"

"No thank you, sir."

"Nice. I was just asking, I'm not giving anything."

This arrogant crap.

"Sir, Are you going to hang up? I asked him. "No, if you hang up, you're fired."

I balled my fist and rolled my eyes one more time.

"I heard you had amnesia before. Am I right or am I right?"

So he's invading my privacy now.

"Yes, sir. Is there a problem?" I asked him in a sassy tone. "No, It must have been hard for you since I also experienced it too."

I guess the rumors were true. He did have amnesia.

"How, sir?" I asked him in curiosity. "Motorcycle accident."

I stared at the floor to my surprise. "We're the same, sir."

"I was spotted at he mountain with a girl who I think was my girlfriend."

"I was sppotted with a boy too."

He chuckles as I heard glass was put down the table. It was loud. "Are you my girfriend?" he asked.

I didn't answer him. I didn't know what to answer him.

He just sighed. "Maybe it's just a coincidence," he said.

"Do you remember her name?" I asked him.

"No, I don't remember anything. Her face, name, and the memories we had. What I remember is that she was my girlfriend."

I just let out a loud breath. "Hopefully, you'll find her."

"But who was the boy who you were with?"

I lowered my body and moved it forward to sit down comfortably. "My family said he was my gay friend. They never told me where he went or what."

"Gay friend?" He started cracking up and laughing. "That's what they told me! He was my gay friend who I was super closed with."

"Do you know his name?" he asked. "JP."

"JP? Is his name?"

"Yeah, but I don't remember anything like that. I was trying to find my school books and I don't see any names under JP," I said while looking at my nails.

"It's a shortcut name, Ari. It's an acronym of his name," he said. "Right, you have a point."

"Well, aren't you going to sleep? Your shift is early tomorrow. I hate late people."

"Yes, sir. See you tomorrow."

"See you." I disconnected the phone and sat down comfortably again. I sighed for the 100th time.

I went through my phone and contacted Sunoo.

"Oh, noona?"

"Sunoo-yah."

"Yes?"

"Can you take a picture of all the students in my highschool yearbook? Thank you."

♡♡♡

"You know my parents are strict when it comes to being in a relationship, Jay."

"Then what am I supposed to do!?" he asked furiously.

They were in front of Ari's house for a group project.

"Act gay."

"Gay-"

"Hello! So you're Ari's partner for her science project?" Ari's mom asked.

"Yes, mother dear!" He throws the back of hair and holds his backpack in a girly way

Ari was trying hard to hold her laugh. The way Jay acted was so funny.

"So what's your name?" her mom asked. "His name is JP."

Jay looked at her with a shocked face but smiled at the end.

"Great! Nice to meet you, JP. Come in."

They both eyed at each other is he gave wink before he giggles at him.

♩ *゜・+♪*゜・+ ♫ *゜・+♬*゜・+

Sorry if I upload late. I'm trying to rest from all my activities I had at school last week

Thank you to the people who re still supporting. ILY

- Riwon