5

Commander Shadis started to walk around the field with his hands behind his back.

"You there!" he called out for Armin. 

Armin saluted, placing his right fist on his chest where his heart is. "Sir!"

"Who the hell are you?!" Commander Shadis asked.

"Armin Arlert from Shiganshina District, sir!" Armin said.

"Is that so? What a ridiculous name! Did your father name you that?" Commander Shadis asked.

"I think it suits him" I thought with a sweat drop.

"My grandfather did, sir!" Armin said with slightly troubled expression.

"Arlert, what did you come here to do?" Commander Shadis asked and leaned down to look at him straight in the eyes.

"Aro-telt-to" I internally laughed at my thought trying hard not to crack a smile.

"To contribute to mankind's victory, sir!" Armin squeaked out and closed his eyes.

"How commendable of you. We'll use you as a Titan bait. Third line, face backwards!" He shouted and grabbed Armin's head, he turned his head around to face his back.

"Holy shit. It's a good thing that his body followed, his neck would've twisted." 

Shadis continued to the next line and asked who they are.

"Thomas, Mina... Oh, I low-key want to braid Mina's hair" I thought as I watch them.

"Fourth line, face backwards!" Shadis shouted and we turned around. "Hm? He passed by me, I didn't even noticed" 

I looked around at who's in front on me and saw Annie just standing in front of Eren. I shivered at her cold stoic face "Scary... but cool...!"

"I'm surprised I can still contain my stoic face even if I'm standing close to them. Although, I kind of hated her when she killed Levi's squad."

She looked around and made eye contact with me and I blinked in surprise, I averted my eyes away and watched Shadis question Jean. 

"Shit! I accidentally stared at her. Hopefully she doesn't think of me as a creep."

"Jean Kirstein from Trost District, sir!" Jean said as he saluted.

"What did you come here to do?" Shadis asked him.

Jean took seconds- well, it kinda looked like he hesitated before answering. "To enlist in the Military Police Brigade and live within the inner walls, sir." Jean said, bullets of sweats can be seen on his face.

In the corner of my eyes, I saw Eren looked at him with a side glace.

"I see. So you want to live within the inner walls, huh?" Shadis said and Jean looked slightly relieved "Sir."

Shadis suddenly headbutted Jean catching him off guard. Jean grunted and hold his forehead sat the ground on his knees.

"Who said you could sit?! Someone who can't succeed here won't make it into the Military Police Brigade!" He shouted and walked to the person next to Jean.

"I wonder if Shadis' forehead matches Tanjiro's hard one"  I thought and glanced at the person next to Jean.

"Who the hell are you? What did you come here to do?" Shadis asked quickly and scowled at him.

"Marco Bott from Jinae Village in Wall Rose's southern district, sir!" Marco said. 

"OH?! BBY MARCO! I remember people also called him half a man... why is tha- oh... oh yeah he died, half of his body were gone."

ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ  ʇou ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara