23

"Eren!" I heard Hange yell and I glanced at them.

Hange pushed Gunther out of the way and moved closer to Eren's arm.

"Can I touch your arm?!" Hange asked in excitement.

Hange had a droll in their face and a blush in their cheeks.

"Hey, is it okay?! It's okay, right?! You finally get to transform unlike earlier!" Hange said.

"I'm just gonna touch it!"

"Hange-san! Wait a second!" Eren said but Hange didn't listen and touched his arm.

Hange backs and jumps away, "H... Hot!" they yelled and kneeled to the ground.

"It's damn hot when there's no skin just like (Y/n)'s! It's super hot!" Hange yelled with their hands up in the air.

Moblit, which I only realized was him, ran towards Hange.

"Squad Leader! You're being reckless!" Moblit said.

"Say, isn't it hot, Eren? How exactly are you connected to that arm? I really want to see since I didn't see that much from (Y/n)!" Hange yelled in excitement and curiosity.

I sweat dropped on them and sighed.

"You got too excited about checking me out and shit. Plus, you cut my hands off and then you'll say you didn't get to see much?! Regenerating is so weird and exhausting you know?"

"Damn it!" I heard Eren yell and grunted. I looked at him and he was trying to pull his arm out.

"H-Hey, Eren! No funny business!" Oluo said.

Eren got his arm out of the flesh and fell behind. I quickly ran towards him and caught him bridal style.

I grunted and kneeled down. "Eren, you good?" I asked.

"Huh?! Wait, Eren, that's too soon! I..." I heard Hange yell and their voice faded away so I focused more on Eren.

"Not really... is this what you felt like afterwards..?" Eren silently asked me as he caught his breath.

"Kind of... yeah..." I said and noticed Levi approached us.

"Lance Corporal..." Eren muttered.

"How do you feel?" Levi asked him.

"Not... too good." Eren answered between his breaths.

I glanced at his Titan arm, it was slowly evaporating away.

.
.
.
.
.

We went back to the former H.Q. and it was already night.

Eren and I sat in the stairs as Levi leaned his back on a wall with his arms crossed.

I closed my eyes and silently listened to them.

"I didn't notice until they really turned on me. To think they had so little faith in me..." Eren said.

"Obviously. I picked them because they're such people. It's a popular opinion within the Survey Corps that you're not one of us until after a mission." Levi said.

"When confronting Titans, you'll always lack intel. There are far too many situations where you can't make sense out of anything. So quick action and extraordinary determination are emphasized instead."

"Even so, it's not as if they lack blood and tears. I doubt they felt nothing when they turned their blades on you." Levi said.

I opened my eyes and looked at the ground before looking at Levi.