47

Hange soon came in the cabin with their squad and led us to a field with a cliff on the side.

"I wonder what experiments Hange-san has planned..." Eren muttered beside (Y/n).

"Maybe I'll do something with our hardening ability. If we can do that, that is." (Y/n) responded.

Eren hummed and nodded. The two of them with Hange, Moblit, Levi, Historia, and Armin following behind them, walked up to the edge of the cliff.

"Wait... I think I remember this once in the manga..? Hold on.." (Y/n) thought, she crossed her arm and placed her elbow in it and her thumb and index is in her chin.

"So first off, you two will do this first experiment separately, then on your Titan's fusion. Got it?" Hange suddenly said behind them.

Eren and (Y/n) looked at Hange and nodded.

"Yes, Squad Leader." they both said.

"Okay. You two can transform now. We're ready." Hange said.

Eren nodded and raised his hand up to his mouth. (Y/n) widened her eyes and quickly pushed Eren's hand down.

"Idiot! Don't do it here! You'll burn them off to crisps!" (Y/n) exclaimed and gestured towards Hange and the others.

"Ah- right, sorry." Eren said and glanced at the edge of the cliff.

"I'll transform first, then you'll follow." Eren said and (Y/n) nodded at him.

Eren jumped down off the cliff and bit his thumb, creating a bright lightning ball around him and his Titan formed.

Eren roared and glanced at (Y/n)'s figure. He took a few steps back and (Y/n) nodded at him.

(Y/n) took Annie's ring out of her pocket and wore it in her (dominant hand) index finger.

(Y/n) slightly frowned and sighed. She took a few steps back before running towards the edge of the cliff and jumped down.

(Y/n) flicked the blade out of the ring and sliced her thumb using it, bright yellow and orange lightning sparks emerged and followed by a loud explosion.

Hange and the others watched her transform and Hange nodded.

(Y/n) opened her eyes and looked around her surroundings.

"Eren! (Y/n)! Can you two hear me!?" Hange shouted and they glanced at them.

Hange's one hand cupped their mouth, as they waved the other up.

Eren and (Y/n) nodded at them and (Y/n) glanced at Eren.

"Even on Titan form, Eren's taller than me." (Y/n) thought and pouted inside her Titan form.

"Eren! You go first! Can you seal that hole for us?" Hange instructed and pointed at the hole on the cliff.

Eren nodded and he walked towards the hole. He slightly bent his knees down and looked down in his hands.

(Y/n) curiously watched and tilted her head as he roared out. Nothing happened.

"How do you exactly do hardening..?" (Y/n) thought.

Eren tried again and roared out but nothing happened. He looked up at (Y/n) then to Hange, he shook his head and stood up.

"Huh... that's okay if you don't know how. (Y/n)! Can you try and seal that hole?" Hange instructed and (Y/n) nodded at her.

(Y/n) walked towards the hole and kneeled one knee down. She placed her hands on the ground

"Okay so how do you do this? How the fuck do you do this!?" (Y/n) thought and closed her eyes to focus.