53

"Forget it, Historia! Just let him eat us so the power will go back to the Reiss family! Run away while you can!" Eren yelled as Historia removed one cuff out of his wrists.

"Hell no!" Historia yelled back.

"Why won't you listen!?" Eren yelled again, Historia soon freed Eren from the chains.

"I might be an enemy to humanity, but I want to help you two!" Historia said.

She grabbed his arm and dragged him up the stairs.

"I'm not a good person, and I don't want to be a God! But, whenever I see people crying because they think they're not needed, I want to tell them they have a place in this world!" Historia said and kneeled down behind me.

"No matter who it is and no matter where they are, I'll come to their rescue!"

Historia removed the chains around my waist and ankles. I was about to glance at them but a strong wind hit us and blew them back.

"Historia! Eren!" I exclaimed.

Mikasa managed to grab Historia and Marco grabbed Eren before they hit the wall behind them.

"You guys okay?" I heard Mikasa ask them.

I looked back forward as Rod's Titan started to produce muscles around the bones.

"Give me the keys!" I heard Levi say and I glanced at him.

"Levi! You guys..!"

Mina grabbed my right arm as Levi removed the cuff on my left wrist.

"Connie, hurry!" Levi said and passed him the keys.

I glanced at Connie before looking back at Rod.

"I got it!" Connie exclaimed and passed the keys to Mina.

As Rod's Titan grew, it made the place crumble even more. I heard slight sniffles and I glanced at Mina, she was struggling to find the right key and almost tried all of them.

"D-Dammit... where..." Mina whimpered as she gritted her teeth.

"Mina!" I called and she looked at me with a gasp.

"Calm down..." I said and glanced at the key.

"It's the second key from your left!" I said and Mina quickly followed.

"It unlocked!" Mina exclaimed and dropped the key.

"Look out!" I heard Mikasa's voice and the three pulled me back.

"Get back!" Levi ordered as they moved back from the platform.

Levi pulled me up to my feet as all of us backed up against the wall.

"Shit, we're completely trapped!" Jean exclaimed as he shielded his face from the heat.

Sasha passed Marco her cape and he wrapped the cape around me. We both shielded our faces from the heat.

I heard crying and I glanced at Eren to see him crying on the ground.

"I'm sorry, everyone... (Y/n)..." Eren cried and I frowned at him.

"I've been completely useless. We were wrong all along. I was never humanity's way forward. I'm placing all my duties onto you, (Y/n), all of them..." Eren cried.

"I so want to hit you right now..."

"What are you doing playing the tragic hero? When have you ever been able to accomplish anything at all by yourself?" Jean spoke up.

"Don't be a scaredy-cat. We've survived worse than this." Connie said.

"I'd rather not make a habit of it though!" Sasha yelled.