26

Today is the day of the expedition. I worriedly walked around Luna with my arm folded and my other arm patting it.

"Ohh God, Luna, today is the expedition. I'm nervous as hell aaaaaa..." I muttered as I walked around Luna.

"Will I be able to save them? Ohhh what about the others? Ness is going to die, Luke was it?- is going to die... countless more soldiers will die..."

I continued to walk around Luna, not noticing how she's starting to get annoyed by my muttering.

Luna lifted her upper body and screamed, she stomped and ran towards me.

My eyes widened and placed my hand in front of me to stop her as I took a few steps back.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait! Luna! Stop!-" Luna ducked down past my legs and lifted me up.

I screamed as Luna ran on the field, passing the Levi squad who had confused looks on their faces.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing?" I heard Petra yell as Luna continued to run.

I held tight on Luna's body and panicked.

"I-I don't know! Give me a minute!" I yelled as I tried to figure out how to stop Luna.

"L-Luna?! Stop! What are you doing?!" I glanced at my back to look at Luna as she continued to run.

Luna let out a loud snort and shook her head, she slowly stopped and swished tail on my face.

I pushed her tail out of my face and scoffed.

"What was that? Why did you do thaAAT?!-"

Luna started to buck her legs like a fucking bull.

I shouted once again and held on to her tighter.

"AHH LUNA!? STOP! WH-HYY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" I shrieked and closed my eyes.

"Are you trying to tell me something?!"

Luna stopped when I said that and I slowly opened my eyes to look at her.

She let out a nicker and stomped her foot. I let out a sigh and relief and let myself fall on the grass.

I stared at the morning sky as I caught my breath. I glanced at Luna and sat up.

"Okay, instead of trying to tell me, you picked me up and ran around like a maniac!" I fumed and lifted my arms in the air.

"You even- what do you want to tell me?" I said and groaned at Luna.

Luna scoffed and neighed at me. I blinked and squinted my eyes on her with a head tilt.

"You do know I can't understand horse language, right?" I deadpanned at her and she sighed.

I crossed my arms at her and pursed my lips.

Luna looked around and jogged towards some thick wooden sticks that were laying on the ground.

She grabbed one with her mouth and dragged the tip of the wood to the ground.

"Oh great, who are you now? Fucking Toothless?" I sarcastically said and stood up.

"How are you that smart anyway? Not that I'm complaining..." I muttered and walked towards her.

.
.
.

"What is she doing?" Levi hissed under his breath when he saw (Y/n)'s horse running across the field with (Y/n) on her back sitting backwards- more like laying on her stomach.

"Ah, Lance Corporal Levi, Good morning!" Petra greeted him.

"We don't exactly know Captain..." Eld said with a sweat drop.