16

"Come on, (Y/n)!"

"(Y/n)! Come on! (Y/n)! You told me that you'll avenge your mother, right?! What happened to that?! You said that you'll protect your brother because you can, right?!" Mina said and slammed her fist down again.

(Y/n) opened her eyes and rubbed them. Takashi looked down at her and smiled.

"Waking up already? You're only sleeping for like... 15 minutes." Takashi said.

"Mm... I'm going to the bathroom..." (Y/n) said and yawned.

Takashi chuckled. "Alright. Be careful, okay?" he said and (Y/n) nodded.

(Y/n) clumsy stood up and almost fell but Takashi caught her. (Y/n) silently thanked him and walked towards their bathroom.

(Y/n) turned the sink open and cupped her hands to catch the water, she splashed the water in her face and rubbed her cheeks.

(Y/n) grabbed a clean towel and wiped her face off and sighed. She looked up at the mirror and saw herself wearing the Training Corps uniform and her 3-D Maneuver Gear.

"Huh?" (Y/n) mutters and patted the gear, it clunks and (Y/n) flinches.

"Woah... this costume looked so real...huh? Attack on Titan... am I cosplaying?" (Y/n) thought out loud and walked out of the bathroom.

"Ah, (N/n), you're awake." Kana said and cupped her cheeks.

"Mama..." (Y/n) muttered and leaned in her touch.

"What is Mina talking about... Mama's right here..."

(Y/n) slowly widens her eyes. "Huh? Mina...?" she muttered and Kana raised a brow.

"Who's Mina, dear?" Kana asked.

"Uh... no, it's nothing... Ma, I'm going out on the lake... I want fresh air..." (Y/n) said and Kana nodded.

"Do you want your brother to accompany you?" Kana asked and (Y/n) shook her head.

"I'll be fine." (Y/n) said and walked towards their front door.

"Okay... Take care, alright?" Kana said.

"Yes ma." (Y/n) said before closing the door.

(Y/n) blankly looked at the floor as she walked towards the near lake from their house.

"What's that all about...? Mina... Mina from MHA or AOT?- wait, why am I thinking about this anyway?"

(Y/n) shook her head and started to jog as she also neared the lake.

"(Y/n)! Wake up! Please! You have to wake up or else the Titans will kill you!" Mina said as she continued to slam her fist on (Y/n)'s nape.

(Y/n) looked around, wondering where that familiar voice she's hearing.

(Y/n) saw three teenagers, holding some anime posters and one of them is wearing a green cape with wings of freedom on them.

One of them noticed (Y/n) and smiled. "Hey! Miss! Nice cosplay!" they yelled and the others smiled at her and nodded in agreement.

"Ah.. thank you..." (Y/n) muttered and ran towards the lake and sat near it.

"What the hell... did nee-chan get me this...?" (Y/n) thought and stared at her reflection on the water.

(Y/n) played with the jacket's sleeve. "This is so weird... I wonder if that girl was okay..."

"Wait... girl..?" (Y/n) looked at the distance and saw a bridge.