99

a/n: I'M ALIVE AND I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I HAD SCHOOL NOW AND I FOUND IT HARD TO UPDATE AFTER CLASSES! SORRY FOR THE WAIT AND THANK YOU FOR NOT FORCING ME TO UPDATE!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I just can't believe we've summoned this soon..."

"I'm still tired!"

Whined the other candidates as they all ran in laps around the training grounds.

"Talk that way and the next class of warrior candidates are going to leave you guys in the dust." said one of the candidates.

"Besides, I'm sure you don't want to face sir Norman's wrath. So suck it up and run," he added and they all shut their mouths after that.

Udo and Zofia stood on the side as they watch them run while Falco was already stretching his legs and arms. Gabi wasn't with them yet.

"Uh, you seem motivated today, Falco," Udo said with his hands on his hips. Zofia has her hands clasped together as she watches him stretch in silence.

Falco has his sleeves folded up in his forearms and purses his lips. He turned behind them and saw Gabi approaching them.

"I guess," he muttered and stood up. Udo and Zofia also turned, Udo smiled at them as Zofia waved her hand.

"If anyone's inheriting the Armored Titan," Falco started and made eye contact with Gabi, "It's me."

Gabi suddenly slammed her forehead on Falco's, making him grunt and they both glared at each other.

"I'd like to see you try." sneered Gabi.

"I will," Falco grunted. Gabi huffed and stepped back, letting Falco rub his forehead.

"Well, now that you're here. We just have to wait for sir Norman." Udo spoke up.

Gabi and Reiner glanced at each other, remembering what happened at dinner. Gabi was the first one to look away with a slight frown on her face.

Reiner sighed and ruffled the four candidate's hairs, "I'll be off. I've been invited to drink tea with war chief Zeke."

The four nodded their heads and watched Reiner walk away.

Norman, who's inside the building, just finished a small meeting with Magath and the other marleyan soldiers. Saying that while he's training the other candidates, they will spy on the little tea gathering that Zeke started.

Magath had been suspicious of Zeke and the other warrior candidates. Zeke has been the most suspected one out of them ever since he blurted out to Colt about the special way he wipes his ass.

He thinks that Zeke might be doing something behind their back. A spy, a traitor, an enemy. It almost made Norman crack a smile and laugh, but resisted doing so.

Norman walked down the stairs and turned, he failed to notice a figure on the floor as he was too focused on the ground.

He stopped in his tracks when he heard a grunt, he looked up and flinched at his spot. Pieck was on the wooden floor, crawling.

Her hair was all over her face; if she had ever worn all-white clothing, she would've reminded him of Sadako. And if he didn't hear her grunt, he would've stepped on her or tripped.