VERY VERY VERY LATE VALENTINE SPECIAL Pt. 2

"Oh, over there!" Eren said and pointed at the flower shop he saw.

(Y/n) gently pulled Luna's rein back to make her stop, which she slowly did and sighs. (Y/n) glanced at the flower shop Eren pointed out and smiled.

"Nice one, Eren. Now hold on tight! Let's go, girl!" (Y/n) patted Luna's neck and leaned forwards.

Luna ran towards the flower shop, making Eren yelp.

Eren gripped (Y/n)'s shoulders and gained his balance. (Y/n) snickered at him and Eren glared at her, he lightly smacked (Y/n) at the back of her head.

"Hey!" (Y/n) rubbed her head and puffed her cheeks.

Luna soon reached the flower shop and slowed down. Eren got down from Luna first, then (Y/n).

"Good job, girl." (Y/n) praised Luna and rubbed her neck, making Luna lean in her touch.

Eren looked at the flower shop inside Trost District while (Y/n) was tying Luna's rein next to the shop. The shop was painted in forest green which made it really stand out in the streets, the entrance door was in the middle as there are two windows on the side of it.

Different plants and colorful flowers decorated the entrance, making Eren feel an inviting aura to look inside the place. The sign of the flower shop was colored in warm yellow orange, almost the same color as the sunset. 'Květinářství' is the name of the flower shop.

"Alright, let's go in." (Y/n) spoke up, making Eren glance at her and nodded.

"I'll also buy some flowers for the others." (Y/n) muttered and Eren nodded.

Eren opened the door, making a bell rang. Eren let (Y/n) go inside first before he followed. (Y/n) looked around the place in awe, brick walls, flowers are decorated inside the place so neatly, the lighting of the crystal even made it look pretty.

"This place is awesome! They took advantage of the crystal, making it look like a spotlight!" (Y/n) excitingly pointed out.

Eren chuckled and put (Y/n)'s arm down. "I can see that, you don't have to point at it." he said.

"Sorry!" (Y/n) grinned at him.

"Hello? Is someone there?" a small but soft voice reached the siblings' ears and they glanced at the store counter.

A young woman who seemed in her mid-20's stood there with a gentle smile on her face. Her black hair is braided and some strands of her hair fell on her face and she has fair skin with brown eyes.

She wore a close-fitting dark green bodice, a white blouse under the bodice, a wide high-waisted dark green skirt partnering her bodice and a white apron with a white ribbon on the side.

"Oh, she's pretty!" (Y/n) thought and can't help but smile back at her.

"Thank you." the woman chuckled. (Y/n) blushed and widened her eyes.

"Ah-" (Y/n) covered her mouth and bowed.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to say that out loud! Not that I didn't mean you're pretty! You're lovely! I mean- your shop is lovely! I-"

Eren grabbed the collar of the back of her jacket to make her stand up straight. He pinched (Y/n)'s ear, making (Y/n) wince and whine.

"Ow! Stop it!" (Y/n) hissed and gripped Eren's hand.

"Then stop flirting with everyone! Especially women!" Eren whisper-yelled at her.

"I wasn't flirting with everyone!" (Y/n) whispered back.

Eren clicked his tongue and released (Y/n)'s now red ear.

"Sorry about her." Eren lightly bowed at the woman, who just chuckled.