9

Once I reached the top of the wall, I looked up to see the Colossal Titan staring down at me giving me slight shivers down my spine.

"Geez... stop staring at me you tall ass Titan bitch."

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Eren yelled 'jump!'. I looked at the side and saw the Colossal Titan swing his large arm at us.

I quickly jumped off the wall as the Titan swipes the cannons away with one swung. 

"Gah- I gotta stop spacing out!"

I saw Eren went for the nape and I latched myself back on the side of the wall. I looked up as Eren ran across it's arm.

Eren jumped away and hooked his gear and flew towards the nape, ready to slice it.

My eyes widen as I remembered he's going to let out a hot steam to get Eren away.

"Eren! Back away!" as soon as I shouted that the Titan let out a hot steam.

I covered my face with my arm as I struggled to balance myself on the wall.

"He'll get away!" I thought and ran up the wall using my gear then look around the smoke he created.

Seeing no sign of the Colossal Titan, I quickly looked at the ground and tried to look for Bertholdt. 

"How the hell did he disappeared so fast?!" I thought as I glanced at the breached wall. Founding nothing I looked at Eren.

"Eren! Are you okay?!" I asked him as the others ran towards me. I heard a faint 'yeah'.

"(Y/n)!" I heard Mina yell. "Eren! Did you two kill it?" Thomas yelled to ask Eren on top of the wall.

"No! It's the same as five years ago. It disappeared as suddenly as it suddenly came!" Eren yelled back.

"Eren get back up here!" I shouted. Eren used his gear to get back up at the wall.

Mina quickly gave me a hug and I tensed up a little. Not really used at the sudden physical affection.

"Are you okay?" Mina asked as she moved back from the hug, her brows furrowed in worry. I gave her a tight smile and a curt nod.

I looked down back outside the wall, Titans started to walk inside. I clicked my tongue in annoyance and glared at the Titans.

.
.
.
.
.

We're now back in the headquarters as we fill out gas tank. Other cadets are panicking, trembling and who knows what more.

I also can't help but to be shaken up as I finished filling up my gas tank. 

"Stop shaking, I got this dammit! I can't chicken out now that it's starting. Save other people as much as I can. That's all that matters."

As I finished preparing my gas and blades, I glance back at Armin as he struggles to fill his tank.

"Armin! Calm down. Things are different now. Mankind won't lose to the Titans anymore." Eren said and tried to calm Armin down.

I frowned at them and hugged Armin on the side. "We got this. We'll be in this together remember?" I gently said.

"Sorry. I'm fine." Armin muttered out.

.
.
.

We're now lined up as Captain Kitz assign us to guard Trost District and Wall Maria.

"The Training Corps under our command will take the middle guard section! The Garrison's elite squad will take the rear guard section! Note that, according to the reports, the vanguard squad has already been wiped out!" he said.