15

Mikasa slightly widened her eyes when she saw Eren was just standing and looking at her.

"Eren?" Mikasa thought but gasped when she saw a fist coming towards her direction.

Mikasa quickly jumped away and covered her head. A sharp piece of the roof managed to deeply cut her cheek, making it bleed out.

Mikasa landed on a palm and up and saw (Y/n)'s Titan. (Y/n) gently placed Mikasa down on the roof and roared at Eren.

Eren's fist that landed on the roof was smoking. Jan, Rico and Mitabi watched in horror, Jan looked back at Mikasa and ran towards her.

"Ackerman!" Jan shouted as Eren pulled his other fist back to punch her.

(Y/n) quickly came to her aid and held back Eren's fist. (Y/n) roared at him and pulled him backwards, making Eren lose balance and fall down.

"Eren! You gotta get yourself together bro!" (Y/n) yelled out but it only came out as a roar as she held Eren down.

Eren roared at (Y/n) and tried to push himself back up but (Y/n) tightened her hold.

Mikasa used her gear and latched herself on Eren's nose, she grabbed his hair strand to balance herself.

"Hey, that's enough! Get away from him!" Jan yelled at Mikasa but she didn't listen.

"Eren, don't you recognize me?! It's Mikasa! Your family! Don't you recognize (Y/n)'s Titan?! It's (Y/n)! Your little sister!" Mikasa yelled at him and Eren looked at her crossed eyed.

"You have to seal the hole with that boulder!" Mikasa continued to yell at him, trying to remind him of the mission.

"The plan has failed. I knew that we never had a secret weapon to begin with." Rico thought as she loaded her gun with a red flare.

Rico eyed (Y/n)'s Titan as (Y/n) held her brother back.

"I don't think (Y/n) can hold her brother off that long..." Rico thought and fired the red flare up the sky while she was covering her ear.

"Eren, you're human!" Mikasa yelled at him.

Eren clenched his fist and Jan noticed it.

"Dodge, Ackerman!" Jan yelled.

Mikasa looked back and jumped away, Eren managed to lift his fist close to his face but stopped when (Y/n) gripped it harder.

"Eren! Don't make me knock you out!" (Y/n) roared at him again.

Eren growled and used all of his strength to punch (Y/n) in the face.

(Y/n) roared out in pain and punched Eren on the side of his face, making him fall and lean his back on the boulder.

"(Y/n)!" Mikasa yelled as (Y/n) kneeled down and leaned her back at the building Mikasa and the others were standing on. The part Eren punched steamed up.

"Dammit, that hurt!- huh?" (Y/n) blinked and saw that she was on her sofa, sitting down. Takashi is right next to her as they watch the T.V.

"What's with him?! He's just another stupid Titan, huh? And the girl, do you think she can do her brother's mission instead?" Mitabi said.

"Eren! (Y/n)!" Mikasa yelled.

"Squad Leader Jan!" a soldier called out, making Jan and Mitabi look at them.

"Two approaching from the front! A 10-meter-class and a 6-meter-class!" they said. Jan's eyes widened.

"Another at the rear! A 12-meter-class is heading this way!" they said.