74

"HANGE-SAAAN!! CAPTAAAIN!!!"

Hange widened their eye and let out a silent gasp at the familiar voice. They looked behind them as they saw Moblit running towards them with (Y/n) on his back.

"Moblit..? Moblit!!" Hange yelled in relief and jumped down the roof using their remaining gas.

"Oi! You! Help Hange get them up here!" Levi ordered Floch, who stiffly nodded and helped Hange.

When they got back up on the roof, Floch was about to carry (Y/n) but Marlowe beat him up to it.

Marlowe pursed his lips and gently placed (Y/n) down next to Erwin as he remembered she didn't trust Floch for some reason.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n). I failed you..." Marlowe thought and stood up as Levi moved closer to (Y/n).

Levi placed his hand on the side, below (Y/n)'s jaw and felt a pulse, making him silently let out a sigh of relief.

.
.
.
.
.

"Good grief... They're all the same... Whining like brats one after another..." Levi thought as he placed Bertholdt on the side and walked towards Erwin.

Levi kneeled down and grabbed Erwin's left arm, pulling up his sleeve and pointed the syringe on his elbow pit.

Before he could push it further, he took a last glance at Armin as he remembered him talking about the ocean with (Y/n) the other night.

Levi slightly widened his eyes when Erwin suddenly shoved his arm away from him. Slightly dull icy blue eyes made eye contact with Levi's sharp gray ones.

"Stop... Levi.." Erwin slowly spoke up and coughed.

"Erwin..." Levi whispered in shock.

"Give it... to Arlert..." Erwin said, making Levi furrowed his brows as he looked at him with slight wide eyes.

"I... tried... to live back there and failed... as much as I... want to see the... basement..." Erwin coughed and continued.

"Arlert has a... much bigger dream than... me. (Y/n) already... warned me about this." Erwin said, making Levi's eyes open wide.

"At least... I know a little information about... what's under that base...ment."

Levi knitted his brows as he gritted his teeth, "Erwin, stop talking. I'll turn you into a Titan and-"

"Give it to... Arlert, Levi. I know I... gave you the decision to... choose but..." Erwin cut him off as he slowly closed his eyes.

"Wha-"

"That's the last order... from your Commander."

Levi slowly pursed his lips as Erwin took his last breath and never responded ever again.

.
.
.
.
.

"I'm glad you're alive, Hange-san! But you're eye-" Moblit's words were cut off when Hange suddenly hugged him.

"Thank goodness you're alive... I thought you died back there!" Hange yelled as Moblit hugged back.

"I didn't... (Y/n) saved me and covered us up with her hardening." Moblit said and they pulled back from the hug.

Hange looked at him for a moment and looked at (Y/n) as they noticed they were covered in blood, making them frown.

"What happened? Both of you are covered in blood." Hange said in worry, making Moblit take a deep breath and look at (Y/n).