84

Monika stayed quiet as the Marleyan officer laughed at Dina's pure Titan who was chasing after the other Titans.

Author meant officer and not soldier, so please forgive this messy author of yours, thank you very much.

Monika silently watched Grisha scream his anger out at the Marleyan officer about his deceased sister that he fed to the dogs fifteen years ago.

The Marleyan officer then sighed and ordered the others to go and leave the last Eldian Restorationist member to him.

The Marleyan officer then turned to the Marleyan soldier that was beside Monika.

"Hey Heinrich, inject that woman already. Poor thing... If only she's not an Eldian." He said as he eyed Monika.

Grisha yelled at them, telling them not to do it as the said male glanced at the Marleyan officer with a bored, blank look.

"No... I still have things I want to do with her." 'Heinrich' said, making his superior raise a brow and grin.

"Oh?" The Marleyan officer hummed in amusement, making Heinrich sigh.

"No, it's nothing like that. I'm not like you, a pervert. You can continue whatever you're doing." Heinrich said with an annoyed tone as the officer only chuckled.

Monika glanced at Heinrich with wide eyes as the male took off his hat and ruffled his hair with an annoyed huff. She then glanced at the Marleyan officer when Grisha asked him why is he doing this.

The officer nonchalantly replied that it's a fun thing to do, saying that it's fun to watch humans like them getting fed off to monsters as he injected the last member, kicking the guy off the wall as the guy turned into a Titan.

Monika continued to stay silent and watched Grisha argue with the officer as Heinrich crouched down next to her.

"Do you remember me?" Heinrich suddenly asked her.

Monika looked at him with confusion as she still had her eyes wide. She wordlessly shook her head, making the male sigh and stood up with a nod.

Both of them looked down when they heard a thud to see the Marleyan officer rolled down the sand. He screamed in terror as the Titan grabbed him and bit a part of his face off his head, slowly killing him.

"About time you push him down. We're wasting time here with all his 'fun ways' of feeding humans to Titans. It's painful to watch." Heinrich spoke up and threw his hat away, tying up his black hair.

"Sorry, I was too focused on my thoughts until Grisha screamed. I didn't hear you." Kruger responded to him as he took off his hat.

"Huh? Who... who are you? Both of you...?" Grisha asked as he looked at them with wide, frightened eyes.

"I'm the Owl and that man over there is the Moth." Kruger told him and pulled out a switchblade.

"Watch and learn, Grisha, Monika. This is how you use the power of the Titans." Kruger said before cutting his palm. He jumped on the other side as lightning struck up where he fell, showing a 15 meter Titan with some of Kruger's features.

Some of the Marleyan soldiers got yeeted away from the strong gust of wind when Kruger transformed as the others who were on land pointed their gun at the Titan.

Kruger, in his Titan form, lifted the ship they used and broke it in half as the other Marleyan soldiers fell from in, landing in the ocean water.