ACT I: Chapter 1: Footprints

November 9 1988

It was a cold yet beautiful morning, It was shining and was really relaxing to stay outside, It showed a women wearing a jacket while looking at the sky, She fixed her Light Brown Hair and continued looking.

Her Name was Anne Winters, She's bubbly, Sweet, Daring and Humoures.

Anne was looking around as She looked at the time on the clock and saw it was nine thrity a.m.

Winters was looking until she heard someone calling her name as She turned and saw who it was.

That was her friend, Charles Lee Ray. He was very nice to her as She describes.

Anne: *Smiles* Charles.

Charles: Hey Annie.

He had a smile on his face as Anne smilled and fixed her hair as Charles walked towards her.

Charles: What brings you here, All alone?

Anne: I just wanted to get some fresh air, Nothing else haha.

Charles: I see, I'm doing just the same as you.

He continued smiling at her as Anne smiled at him before looking the other way for a few seconds.

Charles: Don't you feel bored being alone?

Anne: Well, The rest of my friends are busy with work.

Charles: Haha, Okay. How about we just take a short walk then?

Anne: Okay, That would be nice.

The wind blew as Anne moved her hair aside as Charles smiled at her, Both of them were talking to eachother.

Anne: What have you been up too so far?

Charles: Nothing much actually, You?

Anne: Nothing much as well.

Anne looked at him for a few seconds before Ray nodding as She was looking at the other side as Charles was starring at her. He had a small smile on his face as They continued walking before they sat on the bench together.

Anne was starring at him as He was looking around, He noticed Anne starring at him and looked at her before she turned away, Charles had a smile on his face.

Charles: What happened? You need something?

Anne: No, I don't.

Charles: *Smiles* I guess you need your favourite Ice Cream

Anne laughed as Ray was laughing as well.

Anne: It isn't really good for me to eat cold sweets everyday haha

Charles: I was about to say the same thing.

Anne: Mmmm. Anyways, Are you free tonight?

Charles: Well. . . I do got other things to do actually.

Anne: I guess it's a busy night for you?

Charles: You can say that actually.

Anne nodded as Charles was starring at her, He had a small smile before turning away.

Charles: Anyways, I'll actually go now.

He got up and smiled at her as Anne smiled at him and said "Bye" to him, Winters smiled to herself as She yawned and looked around.

A couple mintues later, Anne was still sitting in the bench until she saw Charles walking towards her with a box of sweets.

Charles: Got something for you.

Anne: Oh my, You seriously went to buy this?

Anne was surprised as Charles chuckled to himself and gave the box to Winters as She had a big smile on her face and took the box as she opened it and saw the sweets, Ray sat next to her as He smiled at her.

Charles: I think you'll like it, Anne.

Anne: Thank you so much, Charles.

Charles smiled and nodded as Anne began eating the sweets as He was looking at her, There was alot of sweets inside as Anne looked at him and smiled.

Anne: Hey, I'm not gonna eat this all myself, Try it.

Charles: Haha, Okay. Let me try.

He took one piece as He ate it, It was tasty as Charles looked at Anne who was smiling at him.

Ray chuckled and smiled at her as Anne stared at him.

Anne: Do you like it?

Charles: I like it actually, What about you?

Anne: Of course I like it as well.

Charles: Glad to hear then. I knew you would like it.

Anne fixed her hair and smiled at him as He took another piece as The Two were talking to eachother.

The Two had a short talk before Anne had to leave, Charles was staring at her leaving as he chuckled and walked away. .

A Few Hours Later. (Night)

Anne was at her house as She was relaxing and reading a book, She heard alot of police sirens but ignored it. She then started feeling bored and closed closed book. She opened the TV and switched to the news channel.

Anne was watching until she saw the recent news. . .

Serial Killer gunned down in Toy store

Winters was confused, She remembered seeing that toy store until She saw a familiar name.

"Charles Lee Ray"

She gasped and covered her mouth in shock and was stunned by the sudden news.
.

.
.
.
.
.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong! :)

This is my first time writing a OC X Slasher book. So I hope you enjoy it! :)

More updates will come when Glitter and Gold and Nightmare On Elm Street ends.