Act I: Chapter 2: Surprises

July 5 2013 ( 25 Years Later)

It's been Twenty Five Years since Charles's passing More shocking to Anne was that he was behind the murders that were happening. Anne still couldn't believe and was shocked, But it was over now. Twenty five years has past since that incident but Anne has been hearing that there has been some murders happening for a long time.

Meanwhile Anne was at her house, Looking at her phone.

Anne Winters was now fifty three years old, She was relaxing in the couch as She continued looking at her phone

Anne Winters was now fifty three years old, She was relaxing in the couch as She continued looking at her phone. . Until she was having flashbacks when she met Charles.

Flashback-

Anne was with a few friends and they were visiting a Nightclub, Although Anne never went to a nightclub However Her friends forced her to hangout in the club.

Anne: You know, I don't really go clubbing.

???: Come on girl! You gotta party sometimes.

???2:I mean it's not that bad but there are tons of people who are rude.

???3: And Weird, Don't forget that. But don't worry Anne. You will have fun here.

Anne: Okay, If you say so. .

They entered the nightclub as There was lightnings as Anne was looking around.

Her friends immediately ran somewhere as Anne was confused.

( Seriously? They left me here? )

Anne sighed and decided to follow them as Winters saw her friends walling as Anne went after them.

Anne: Hey! Why did you ran so fast?

???2: Sorry! We just got too excited.

???: You can join us or You can look around or do something.

Anne: Hmmm, I'll see about it.

???3: Okay! If you wanna find us, We will be right there.

Anne smiled and nodded as Her friends walked away as Anne was looking around, There was alot of people in the club and some were dancing and drinking. She crossed her arms and looked around until she saw someone next to her.