Act II: Chapter 4: Harrogate

January 5 2017

It was the next day, Anne was out with her friends again. They went shopping for sometime as they were outside the mall putting their bags in the car as they were laughing and talking to eachother.

Madison: I was so irradiated by that couple.

Anne: *Fixes her ring* What happened? What is she talking about?

Sasha: Hahahaha, They kept bumping their cart on Madison's cart. That's why she got a little mad.

Anne: Ohhh okay I see.

Deonna: Hahaha It was crowded so I don't really blame them.

Madison: Your right but hey i guess it's alright.

She smiled as The girls got in the car as They were talking more.

Deonna: I atleast got that new knife set. So I can cook and cut vegetables and other stuff.

Madison: Your giving me killer vibes, Deonna.

Sasha: Why does this feel weird to talk in the car? Hahaha

Anne heard that and had a huge smile on her face as The girls started laughing at the jokes.

Deonna: I'm just saying though.

Anne: I mean, We all cook remember so we need knives.

Sasha: True

They all laughed again as Anne had a huge smile on her face until she started remembering something.

Flashback-

It was the morning as People were walking by the sidewalk, Meanwhile Anne was hanging out with Charles as Both of them were going for a walk and were talking to eachother as Charles was looking at her and smiling.

Soon they saw a cafe while there was chairs and tables outside as they were walking towards it and sat down smiling at eachother as Anne saw a newspaper and was reading it as Charles was smoking a cigarette.

Anne: Oh, The Lakeshore Strangler is at it again.

Charles immediately looked at her as Anne was looking at the newspaper.

Anne: Its the Chicago Murderer, I think you heard of them.

Charles: Yeah I did. Its all over the news.

Anne: Yeah, Somebody was found dead again.

Charles nodded and looked at her then at the newspaper.

Charles: That poor person, I feel bad for them. . .

Anne: Same here honestly, This murderer scares me.

Charles was just looking at her as Anne continued speaking to him.

Anne: Thats why I don't really go anywhere alone at night or anything.

Charles had a hidden smile on his face as He looked at Anne.

Charles: *Smiles a little* You don't have to be scared if your at home.

Anne looked at him for a few seconds as She fixed her hair and nodded.

Anne: Your right about that.