Act I: Chapter 8: First Meetings

July 11 2013

The time was Four O clock as Anne was staring in shock at Chucky.

Anne: What?. . . Is that really you?

Chucky: It is me.

Anne moved her hair aside as Chucky jumped down walking towards Anne as Winters moved her leg as Chucky looked at her.

Anne: I don't understand, Why are you a doll? I thought you. . . .

Chucky: *Smiles a little* Its the typical Voodoo transformation, Anne.

Anne: Voodoo? . . I didn't know you were into those?

Chucky: Yeah and for the last twenty five years I'm been in this body.

Winters stared at him, She was still stunned and shocked as Anne got up and looked at the doll.

They were both sitting in the couch as Anne was giving a look to Chucky, Feeling a bit frightened that she's talking to a doll. She continued staring at him until he pulled out a knife out of his overall as Anne was shocked.

Anne: Why do you have a knife??. .

Chucky: Simple. I use it to kill people.

Anne: Your still killing people?

Chucky: Of course I am and I killed that women on the floor above us.

Anne: *Eyes widen* What???. . . You killed her?

Chucky looked at her as Anne was staring at him while covering her mouth.

Chucky: I did, And She deserves it.

Anne: But. . . She was really nice to everyone and didn't even do anything.

Chucky: Looks can be deceiving, You know? Besides didn't you trust me and thought I was nice?

Winters raised an eyebrow and looked at him as Chucky let out a laugh and looked at her as Anne was looking at him, She had so many questions in her head.

Anne: You killed more people then Didn't you, Charles?

Chucky: Of course I did. It's all over the news.

Anne: But Why?

Chucky: *Stares at his knife the looks at her* Its for my own satisfaction and fun.

Anne just looked at him and fixed her hair as Chucky was looking at her face.

Anne: What were you doing for the last twenty five years and suddenly came to my apartment?

Chucky: Causing a bloodbath but also getting killed. I got burned once, Then was drowned into a motlen plastic and my head exploded, Getting sliced into an industrial fan.

Anne: You took all of that??

Chucky nodded his head as Anne bit her tongue as Chucky spoke.

Chucky: But I got resurrected many times. But you know. . It hurts real bad and it bled. . . Tell me why is that, Anne?

Winters was silent as Chucky was looking at his knifes.

Chucky: And I made many enemies. Like the Barclays. .

Anne was confused by who the Barclays were as Anne stared at him.

Anne: Why did arrive here so suddenly?

Chucky: What? Can't meet an old friend?

He smiled as Anne just fixed her hair and looked at him.