Act I: Chapter 13: Loss

July 13 2013

In the same morning, Nica was still in greif but was trying to stay calm, Nica's Sister Barb along Ian, Alice and Alice's Nanny Jill and Frank were staying with Nica for company. Alex already left the house and Nica knew Alex would leave because there was too many people and Alex never really liked being around with people.

Barb and Ian were sitting in the couch as Nica was sitting in the wheelchair and was looking at them because Her sister wanted to tell her something, Nica looked at her sister until Barb pulled something out as Nica was confused.

Nica: What is this?

Barb: Well. . . Mom left the house for both of us so I. . Think we should consider selling the house.

Nica: *Looks shocked* What are you talking about?

Barb: Nica, This place is fabulous and it's so much closer to us, we'd get to see you way more often and with your half of what will you get for the house. You'd be set for the rest of your life.

Nica placed the catalogue down as She stared at her sister.

Nica: This isn't about me, This is about the money.

Barb and Ian looked at her and then looked at the ground before looking at Nica.

Barb: Well. You know, We're been struggling. Print media is dead, Ian's working at Starbucks and we have to send Alice to public school.

Ian: She's so had her heart set on St bridget.

Barb: I don't want to deprive my child.

Nica: But You have a live in- nanny

Barb: Well actually that's not really working.

Nica was upset and was disappointed, This was her house and Barb was trying to sell it.

Nica: Barb, This is my home.

Barb: Thank god, I know this is hard but can you really manage here all by yourself? Mom would have wanted you to be taken care of, Thats all she ever wanted.

Nica stared at her sister until she heard Alica running as Nica turned and saw Alice holding the good guy doll with Jill.

Nica: *Tries to give a smile* Really?

Alice smiled holding the doll as Nica stared at the doll.

Alice: I love the doll.

Alice smiled and started playing with it as Nica looked at her, Barb was looking at the two as Alice was running around with the doll. Nica didn't even look at her sister and moved away as Barb was staring at her.

Evening.

Anne was in her house combing her hair until She got a phone call from an unknown number as She ignored it and continued combing her hair.

The Unknown number called her again as Anne looked at it but continued to ignore it.

They called again as Anne sighed and grabbed her phone and answered it.

Anne: Hello?

???: Hey there Anne.

Anne looked confused and fixed her hair.

Anne: Chucky?

Chucky: Thats me! See? You really do know your best friend.

Anne: Wait, How did you get the money to buy a phone?