Act II: Chapter 10: Killer Couple

January 10 2017

Flashback-

It was the evening as It showed a mall while there was an arcade inside. People and children's were playing games in the arcade as Anne was seen inside the arcade as She saw Charles who was standing and waiting for her as He was looking around the arcade.

 People and children's were playing games in the arcade as Anne was seen inside the arcade as She saw Charles who was standing and waiting for her as He was looking around the arcade

Charles: There you are.

Anne: *Smiles* Hey.

Charles: So what exactly is this arcade?

Anne: Oh there is alot of machines and you can play different games in it.

Charles: Okay?

Anne: Thats what it is, But its really fun.

Charles: I didn't know you liked games.

Anne laughed a little as They were walking in the arcade as Anne was looking at the games as Charles was following her and saw alot of people cheering while playing games as He was just staring at them.

Charles: There is alot of people here.

Anne: Yeah that's true.

Anne saw something as She smiled and saw a toy gun that was part of the machine as Anne was figuring out how to play until the game started as Anne was holding the gun and was shooting in the game as Charles was standing and was staring at her play as He smiled.

Charles: Oh so that's how it works.

Anne: Yeah! There is so many games you can play actually. You should try one.

Charles: No thanks.

Anne: Why not?

Charles: *Shrugs* Not my thing.

Anne stopped playing as She looked at him and smiled.

Anne: Come on, You should try some new things. I'll show you more.

Charles was gonna say something until Anne grabbed his hand and dragged him as He just smiled and decided to try a game just for her.

Soon, They continued trying different games out before they decided the arcade and the mall as Anne and Charles were talking to eachother while walking outside as the time was nine p.m, They were in the mall for a long time.

Anne: I'm surprises you beat my score in Pac man.

Charles: I'm surprised too.

Anne: *Laughs* Games are fun, Why don't you play it often?

Charles: I don't know, Its not really my thing.

Anne: I see then.

Charles; Besides I didn't know about the arcade too much until you showed it to me.