Act I: Chapter 5: Awareness

July 8 2013

Couple days has past, Since Anne had the doll with her and it's has peaceful and quiet so fad. It was the early afternoon as The time was three twenty two p.m. Anne was cleaning the dishes as the doll was on the counter, Winters sighed in tiredness as She continued cleaning the dishes. Anne placed some knives on the set as Winters was placing the other dishes, But unknown to her. . .

Winters didn't notice it as She continued placing the plates before coming back as She placed the other knives until she noticed one was missing

Anne: Hmm? Where's the other knife?

She scratched her head as Winters was really confused as She was checking if she misplaced it. Anne couldn't find it as She continued looking around.

Anne: I'll see about that later.

Chucky: Hidey Hoo! Hahaha!

Anne looked at the doll as Winters washed her hands and took the doll and sat down placing it on her lap, She opened her phone as She was looking through it until She looked at the good guy doll.

( Hmmm, Maybe let's see what I can find about this doll )

Chucky: Hi! I'm Chucky, Wanna Play?

Feeling bored, She decided to do some searching on good guy dolls. Anne rubbed the doll's head and searched "Good Guy Dolls" on the search bar as Winters was fixing her hair.

There was tons of articles and stuff written as Anne was scrolling down until she saw an article.

6 year old boy claims that a serial killer possessed his soul in a good guy doll killing over dozens of people.

Anne raised an eyebrow at the article.

( A Serial killer possessing a doll?. . . Is that even true? )

Winters looked at the article until the doll started talking again as She looked at it and rubbed its head as Anne was reading about it's creation and all.

A couple mintues later, Anne was done using her phone and was watching TV as The doll kept talking as She was laughing and smiling at it.

A couple hours later.

It was finally night as Anne was heading to sleep as She placed the doll next to her and laid on the bed, Slowly drifting to sleep. . .