Act I: Chapter 11: Playtime

July 12 2013

Nica and Sarah looked at the good guy doll as It was talking, They weren't sure who send the doll to their house. Sarah gave a stare at the doll as Nica smiled.

Nica: I guess we could keep it.

Sarah: Hmm, Maybe.

Sarah bit her lip and stared at the doll as Nica moved her wheelchair to the kitchen.

Nica: I'll be making food now.

Sarah looked at her and nodded as Nica was in the kitchen as Pierce was staring at the doll.

Chucky: Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?

Sarah was staring at the doll before she got up and looked at the dumpster. She pressed on it as She threw the doll on the dumpster as Sarah stared.

Sarah walked away to help her daughter as She entered the kitchen and saw Nica smiling at her.

Meanwhile Alex was at his house as he was calling his mother until he saw her walking downstairs.

Alex: Mom, I'm home.

Vanessa Ambrose: Alex, I'm glad your back. Could you please go and see your father?

Alex: Why, Is he okay??

Vanessa: *Sighs* He got shot on the arm, But he is resting.

Alex's Father is a Police Officer, His father does really risky things, Alex even told him to take care of himself and stop doing risky cases but of course his father never listened.

Alex rushed upstairs as He opened the door and saw his father laying, With a bandaged wrapped around his arm.

Andrew Ambrose: Alex.

Alex: Father, Are you alright??

Andrew: Oh I'm fine. . . Its no big deal.

Alex: I told you to not do anything risky. Even mom said it.

Andrew: Life as a Police officer is risky, We get hurt but as long as we clear the problem.

Alex: But Dad. . . Your getting older now. I'm worried about you.

Andrew just stared at Alex feeling a bit sad as Alex sat next to him and stared.

Andrew: I know that, Alex. But I need to do it.

Alex: But it doesn't mean you need to hurt yourself. . *Sighs* Don't do that again, Father.

Andrew just stared at him for a few seconds before touching his shoulder and nodding.

Andrew: I'll try too. .

Vanessa entered the room and looked at the two as She had a small smile as Andrew looked and had a small smile.

Andrew: How was your meet up with Nica?

Alex: It went fine, She's doing fine and I was helping her.

Vanessa: Thats great to hear.

Andrew: Tell me, Alex. . . Do you like her?

Alex: What?

Vanessa: Be honest with us, Alex. We notice how you act towards her when you met her.

Alex was silent as His mother and Father smiled.

Andrew: Tell us Alex, I'll tell it to the commissioner and the other officer's.

Alex looked at his Father as Andrew laughed as Alex was feeling awkward as Vanessa was smiling.