Act II: Chapter 5: Deep Connection

January 6 2017

It was the next day as Anne and her friends were at Anne's house as They were hanging out together. They were at Anne's room as Deonna, Madison and Sasha were holding some bags which had some dresses. Apparently they were showing their new and old dresses to eachother.

Deonna: And this is my high school prom dress.

Madison: *Gasps* Oh my god. That's so pretty!

Anne: Wow, You actually still kept it?

Deonna: Heh, Yup. It was a beautiful dress and plus I wanted to keep it for memories.

Sasha: Thats honestly nice. You looked beautiful when you wore it for the first time.

Madison: True. And This is my wedding dress.

Madison pulled her wedding dress from the bag as Everyone was amused.

Sasha: Fantastic!

Deonna: Thats so good!

Anne: The wedding dress looks perfect honestly!

Anne smiled as She was looking at her ring and was thinking about something as Sasha spoke.

Sasha: Agreed honesty! Well here is my engagement dress

The girls loved Sasha's engagement dress as they were amused and were complimenting as Anne was going through her closet until she found a jacket.

It was a red jacket as Winters was staring at it as Sasha looked at her.

Sasha: Oooooh! It's that red jacket.

Deonna: Oh wow. You still kept it?

Anne: Of course, I really love this jacket.

Madison: I always love that jacket, Did someone gave it to you?

Anne: No, I bought it.

Anne gave a kind smile as the girls smiled at eachother and were talking as Anne remembered something.

Flashback-

( Don't mind the caption

( Don't mind the caption. Also gif is no owned by me. )

Charles walked into his apartment 237 as Anne walked inside as She was smiling and had a huge smile on her face seeing his apartment for the first time.

Charles was walking as Anne entered and looked around as He closed the door and locked it.

Anne: You have a really nice apartment, Charles.

Charles: Thanks Anne.

Winters looked at sofa as Anne continued looking around the living room as Charles noticed her standing as Anne gave a smile to him as Anne decided to check the other rooms as Charles was staring at her and smiling at her.