Act II: Chapter 2: Broken Hearts

January 3 2017

It was the next day as it was the morning, The time was nine a.m as It showed Andy's house, He was still angry about his breakup with Rachel but tried to calm himself down.

However, Andy was having lunch with his childhood best friend.

Her name was Maria Marshall. She is thrity five years old and has been Andy's childhood friend for many years. Maria and Andy knew eachother since they were six years old and she knows his trauma and believes him.

Maria: What happened between you and Rachel?

Andy: We broke up. Because she found out.

Maria: She found out about your history?. . .

Andy was silent and nodded as Maria looked at him feeling sad for him.

Maria: I'm really sorry, Andy.

Andy sighed and sipped his drink as He looked at Maria as Marshall continued talking to him.

Maria: Sometimes good things do fall apart. But it will get better soon.

Andy: Your right Maria. I really appreciate that.

Maria: I seen it all, I was there too. .

Reminding him of what happened at 1988, His entire childhood was destroyed when his mother bought a doll for his birthday who was Chucky. He looked at the ground remembering before he looked back at Maria.

Andy: I'm atleast glad that you trust me for everything.

Maria looked at him as She fixed her hair as Maria continued talking to him as Andy was explaining more about how Rachel and him broke up as Maria was comforting and listening to him.

Meanwhile it shows a house as someone was sitting in his room while looking at the window and was sighing to himself.

It was Alex Ambrose, He is now twenty nine years old, Alex was silently looking at the window.

Every since Nica got arrested and was sent to the mental institution after the murder of her family, Alex was devastated but also confused to why Nica would do something like that, Although after many searchinf and evidence. He found out about the history of the Chucky doll and also was in court when they were deciding on Nica's case. Alex believes that Chucky was responsible for the murder of Nica's family since many evidence was shown but no one seemed to believe it.