Act II: Chapter 6: We're All Sick

January 7 2017

It showed the Harrogate mental institution as there was a group therepy happening, Doctor Foley was sitting as The group were Michael, Nica, Claire and Madeleine. They were all looking at eachother as Claire was a bit upset seeing Nica.

Claire: We all are wondering the same thing here right?

Michael: Give her a break, okay? She's new.

Claire: Screw that! If I'm gonna be living down the hallway with someone that butchered her whole family, I have a right to know what set her off.

Michael: Then why did you burn your house down?"

Claire: You always bring that up.

Nica was looking at the floor as she was looking at both Michael and Claire as the argument continued

Claire: Atleast I didn't kill anyone.

Michael: Neither did Nica. . . Chucky did it.

They were silent as Nica was staring at Michael before looking down as She spoke.

Nica: I don't blame you for being afraid of me. . . I was very ill.

Madeleine: Are you feeling better now?

Foley: I understand what your saying but believe me. Nica isn't danger to anyone.

Claire: She's the only multiple murderer though.

Madeleine: Mass murderer actually. There is a difference.

Claire: *Sighs* Who cares. We're all sick. I wanna know why she killed them.

Nica was staring as Foley was silent before Nica moved her wheelchair and looked at Claire.

Nica: I was pathologically jealous of my sister. And I was always possessive to Alice. . My niece. . She's twelve now and I will never see her again. I only hope she's doing okay. . .

???: She's not okay

They all turned as They saw Angela laying on the bed as Nica was confused before she slowly got up and was giving a cold blank stare.

Angela: Chucky told me. . . He called me on the phone. . .

"He said to tell you that he's coming for you."

Nica was staring before she started laughing as Foley was looking at her as Claire was staring at her. Nica continued laughing as Claire stood up.

Claire: You think this is funny?

Nica: . . . . No i don't

Nica stopped laughing as She was looking at them. Claire was staring before she went to comfort Angela as Foley spoke.

Foley: Okay, This was invetible to come up. And it's important that we should all explore as a group. . I think I have something that will help.

Foley got up from his chair as He went to grab something under the desk as Everyone was staring before he got up and showed what it was.