Act I: Chapter 12: Tragedy

July 13th 2013

Couple mintues past and The Police arrived at Nica's house as Alex was still comforting Nica as Pierce was still in greif as The Police was checking what happened.

Apperently, The Police assume that Sarah must have jumped off the balcony as Nica was really shocked because she thought her mother was fine and couldn't believe that she did that.

Alex was shocked as well as Nica was still crying as Alex continued comforting her. He was feeling really sad and heartbroken for her as the Police investigation ended. Ambrose decided to stay with Nica for sometime and comforted her.

Meanwhile It was getting a bit late as Anne was sleeping in her room. Until there was a loud knock on the door as Anne opened her eyes and looked.

( Who's knocking at the door in this time? )

Anne was confused but decided to check as She opened the door and saw no one as She looked a bit upset.

Anne: Urgh, Was that seriously a prank?

Winters closed the door as She turned around and saw Chucky on top of the sofa as She jumped.

Anne: What? How did you get in??

Chucky: Sorry for ruining your beauty sleep, Anne. But Didn't you just opened the door for me?

Anne: Wait, You knocked on the door?

Chucky: Yeah I did. I guess you didn't see me.

Anne: *Crosses her arms* Oh yeah, Your pretty short.

Chucky: Hey! It isn't my fault.

Anne: Mmm you got a point.

Chucky just stared and had a small smile as Anne rubbed her eyes and looked at him.

Anne: What are you doing here?

Chucky: Just came to visit you.

Anne: I thought you were at the house.

Chucky had a sadistic smile on his face as He laughed a little.

Chucky: Well, Lets just say One of them is gone. . . And It feels great.

He clutched his Fist with a smile as Anne just looked at him.

Anne: Oh. . Really?

Chucky nodded as He smiled at Anne as Winter's eyes were widen a little before she shook her head as Chucky looked at her.

Chucky: Sleepy?

Anne: Hmm Kinda, But not too much too.

Chucky looked at her as She decided to sit right next to him and looked at him.

The next morning.

It was the next morning as Anne was asleep in the bed until she woke up as She was rubbing her eyes and yawned and saw it was the morning as Anne looked around, She got up and went to the living room and didn't see Chucky anymore and knew that he left.

A couple hours past as Nica was at her house as Alex was sitting with her while rubbing her shoulder as Nica was looking the floor.

Alex: Hey, Try to eat please Nica.

Nica: . . I'll . . . Try.

Alex kept rubbing her shoulder as Nica was still sad.

Alex: I'm really sorry for what happened, Nica.

Nica was about to tear up but tried to hold her tear as She rested her head on his shoulder as Alex was patting her head.

Alex: When is your sister coming?

Nica: She said that she will arrive soon. . .

Alex: Okay then.

Alex looked around as He saw the Good guy doll on the table as Alex looked at it for a few seconds before looking at Nica as She looked at him.

Nica: Thank you so much for being there with me, Alex. . . I still can't believe it. . .

Alex: Its okay, Nica. . I know how much you loved her mother.

Nica: I really did.

She was about to cry but Alex touched her hand.

Alex: Hey hey, Its okay. . .

Nica nodded and wiped her tears off as She breathed and looked at him as Nica looked around and continued remembering her mother as Alex was holding his head.

Nica looked at the floor until A Knock was heard as Nica moved her wheelchair as Alex got up and was following her, Nica opened the door and saw who it was.

It was her sister Barbara, She is married to a man named Ian and has a daughter named Alice.

Barb: Nica. .

Her Husband and daughter were standing as Nica looked at her sister as Barb hugged her sister as Alex stepped back and looked.

Barb: I'm so sorry.

Barb was even sad by her mother's death as Ian looked really sad. Barb turned and looked at Alex.

Barb: Alex?

Alex nodded as Nica looked at her.

Nica: Thats my friend.

Barb nodded as Alex just silently left the house.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)