Act I: Chapter 9: Learning

Flashback-

Anne was walking in the streets and was fixing her hair as She wanted to buy a car for herself, Winters already got her driving licence as Winters was looking at her bag and purse. It was quite windy outside and very peaceful to take a walk outside as The time was Ten a.m

At the same time, Charles was Anne's new friend, The Two got along and even exchanged telephone numbers. Many people were walking past Anne as She stood and was waiting for the people to pass as Anne looked around until someone tapped her shoulder as she turned and saw who it was.

 Many people were walking past Anne as She stood and was waiting for the people to pass as Anne looked around until someone tapped her shoulder as she turned and saw who it was

Anne: *Smiles* Hi there.

Charles: Hey. Waiting for me?

Anne: I was, But I thought you were gonna arrive later.

Charles: Earlier the better, Anyways How are you, Anne?

Anne: I'm doing fine actually, You?

Charles: Doing good too, So Where do you wanna go?

Anne: Actually, I wanted to go and buy a car for myself. I'm been wanting to buy it and even got my driver license now.

Charles: Oh I see then, Well If you don't mind, I can come with you?

Anne: Why not? That will be fun.

She giggled as Charles looked at her and gave a small smile as Anne decided to do something fun as She ran away.

Anne: Catch me!

Charles gave a look as Anne giggled and ran away as He chuckled and followed her.

Anne kept running as She noticed he was still far behind and continued running faster, Until She bumped into someone as She looked and saw it was Charles as He was holding her.

Anne: What!? Where did you come from??

Charles: *Smiles* Look at the other way.

Anne looked and saw there was short cut as She stared at him.

Anne: Hey, You cheated!

Charles: Yeah, I did.

He simply replied as Anne stepped back with an angry look and playfully slapped his arm as He laughed.

Both of them were walking as They made it to a car shop which was outside as Anne was talking to the owner as Charles was standing and placing his hands on his pockets and was looking around as Anne pulled out her wallet.