Act II: Final Chapter (12): Cult Of Chucky

January 10 2017

Flashback-

Anne was seen reading some documents and papers from her work, She has been busy with her work as Anne placed then on the drawer, She was going to get ready to leave until she heard the telephone ringing as Anne sighed and didn't want to answer it since she was closing her office for tonight.

Anne was putting some papers and other things in her bag until the telephone rang again as Anne looked at it and decided to answer it.

Anne: Hello?

Charles: Hey.

Anne was confused as She fixed her hair and spoke.

Anne: Charles?

Charles: Thats me, You don't recognise my voice?

He started laughing a little as Anne was shocked and also confused to how he knew her telephone line in the office, She only gave her home number to him.

Anne: Wait, How did you find my office number?

Charles: You don't have to know. Anyways, I'm outside your building.

Anne: Wait really?

It confused Anne even more as She looked through the window and saw Charles standing inside the telephone booth as Anne kept looking at him.

Anne: I can see you down there.

Charles: Alright, Come outside then.

Anne was gonna say something until he disconnected the call as Anne decided to get up and grab her bag as She saw the time was eleven twenty p.m as Anne left her office.

Soon, She was outside as Anne saw him looking at her as She walked towards him.

Anne: I'm here now, What are you doing here though?

Charles: I was gonna ask why you were at your office this late?

Anne: Just needed to finish some stuff up, I'm been there since the morning.

Charles: That explains why you didn't answer the door.

Anne: You went to my apartment?

Charles: Just checking up.

Anne looked at him and smiled a little as Both of them were walking as Anne was looking around the road where it was quite empty.

Anne: I'm just asking, How did you find my office number and building?

Charles: I kinda saw your business card.

Anne was shocked as He was looking at her.

Charles:  Remember Your business card fell down and I gave it to you?

Anne: Oh so you read it?

Charles: Thats right, Sorry.