Act II: Chapter 8: Prove That Its Just A Doll

January 8 2017

It was nighttime as There was a snowstorm happening, It was really cold as the snowstorm continued to be faster as It showed outside of Harrogate.

Nica was in her room as She was staring blankly outside the window, She was still in grief and was heartbroken after hearing that Alice passed away.

Meanwhile, Nurse Carlos was sitting and was working on something on the computer, But Unknown to him something was sneaking behind him as the drawer slowly opened.

There was scalpels and other items inside as someone grabbed the scalpel and was staring at it while having a smile on his face.

Chucky was smiling at it as It reflected his face before he walked away while Carlos was completely unaware that Chucky was behind him

Chucky was walking as He was finding Nica's room as Chucky was looking around the institution. He stopped walking and looked around until he turned and saw Angela leaving her room as She was looking at the doll as Chucky asked her a question.

Chucky: Where is Nica?

Angela: . . . Last door on the right. You can see me?. . .

Chucky: Yeah, I can see you.

Angela: Don't be afraid.

Chucky: What?

Angela: I'm not going to hurt you.

Chucky: You joking with me?

Angela: No. I'm not. . . . Tell you the truth, I'm happy to have the company, even if you aren't real. . .

Chucky: Okay, let me explain something to you. I am a vintage, mass-marketed children's toy from the '80s, standing right in front of you, holding a very sharp scalpel.

Angela: No, you're not.

Chucky: Yes, I am.

Angela:I'm a schizophrenic. I see things.

Chucky: Aren't you the crazy women I talked to last night on the phone?

Angela: Sometimes I hear things, too.

Chucky; Okay, lady, you know what? You're next. I'm gonna be right back. Geez! This cuckoo's nest.

Chucky walked away irradiated as Angela smiled and said "Bye" as Chucky was making his way to Nica's door.

Chucky opened the door as He walked inside the storm was getting worse, Chucky looked around until he saw some blood on the floor as He was staring at it and looked at Nica who was asleep as Chucky got a little upset.

In the morning ( January 9 2017)

Nica opened her eyes as She noticed that it was the morning now. Nica was tired as She looked around until she looked at the ground and saw the pile of blood as something was written with the blood.