Act I: Chapter 3: I Like To Be Hugged

July 5 2013

Anne's friends were sitting in the dining table talking to eachother while drinking some tea that Anne made, They continued talking and were cracking some jokes as Madison looked at the Good guy doll that Anne placed in the chair.

Madison: Looks like we got another friend with us.

They all laughed as Anne was looking at the good guy doll as Deonna spoke.

Deonna: Its sitting like its so innocent.

Sasha: It does look cute hahaha.

Anne smiled and picked up the doll as It started talking.

Chucky: I like to be hugged.

Sasha: Is it me or is it talking a bit too much?

Anne: I mean it's a doll, It will start talking anytime.

Anne placed it next to her as She continued talking to her friends before they left, Winters looked at her friends leave as she fixed her hair and looked at the good guy doll which was still sitting in the dining table as Anne looked at it.

Anne: I guess I can keep you here for a while.

She smiled and carried the doll with her and placed it on her lap, She grabbed a book and started reading it while the doll was on her lap.

She continued reading until the doll started talking.

Chucky: Hi! I'm Chucky. Wanna play?

Anne: Hmmm, What do you wanna play?

She laughed a little and looked at the doll as She rubbed the doll's hair as Anne continued reading the book.

A few mintues later She was watching TV while the doll was sitting in her lap as Anne was looking at it. It started talking again as She laughed.

Anne: Sasha was right, You do talk alot.

Chucky: Hidey Hoo, Hahaha!

Anne was watching the TV as She looked at the doll a few times. Anne seemed to like having it around since She lived alone most of her life. As Winters continued watching, She was having flashbacks again.

Flashback-

Anne went shopping in the mall, Buying Clothes and other things that she needed, She fixed her hair as Anne was holding all her bags and left the mall as She was smiling and fixing her hair.

Winters was walking around as She continued walking until She bumped into someone as She fixed her hair and saw who it was.