Act I: Chapter 4: Mall Trip

July 6 2013

It was the next morning as Anne woke up rubbing her eyes as She looked around and realised it was the morning, She checked the phone on her time which was Ten a.m.

She yawned and rubbed her tired eyes and as Winters turned and saw the Good guy doll laying next to her. Anne smiled tiredly and picked up up doll looking at it for a few seconds as she got up and placed it on the living room and went to take a shower.

Soon, She finished taking a shower and wore her clothing as Winters left the room rubbing the towel on her hair before leaving it and saw the good guy doll. After a while, She was done eating breakfast and was sitting in the sofa while looking at her phone with the good guy doll on her lap.

She continued using her phone until Anne got a phone call and saw the ID who was Sasha as Winters answered the call.

Anne: Hello?

Sasha: Hey Anne! How is it going??

Anne: Hey Sasha, Nothing much so far. I just had breakfast, What's up?

Sasha: Well, My sister wants to be with my daughter Summer for sometime so I'm free for sometime. I thought We all could go shopping again.

Anne: Ooooh, Sounds like a great idea, I'm in for it! I got nothing to do anyways. When should we go?

Sasha: Awesome! Maybe right now if your free? The rest already agreed and are coming.

Anne: Sure, I'll be ready in a minute. See you soon

Sasha: See Ya!

Winters smiled and disconnected the call as She placed the doll aside and quickly went to get ready. She was excited to go out with her friends again, Her friends has been having a busy life especially that their all a mother now.

Anne finished applying her makeup and styled her hair as She grabbed her bag and took her phone as She was making her way to the front door until she looked at the doll.

Chucky: Hey, Wanna Play?

Anne continued starring and was smiling at the doll as She fixed her hair and was looking at it.

A couple mintues past as Sasha, Deonna and Madison were standing outside the mall, Waiting for Anne.

Madison: I wonder where she is right now.

Sasha: She'll be here in sometime. The Traffic is quite busy, You know?

Deonna: *Looks at her nails while smiling* True, We don't mind the delay.

They all smiled at eachother as Many people were walking in and out of the mall, Until They saw a Taxi as It stopped, The girls were looking as Anne got out and paid the driver as They were happy to see her until they saw what she was holding with her as Winters was smiling and was walking towards them