𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

The day had started out like any other normal day.
The young noble had begrudgingly rolled out of bed and now was seated at the enormous table beside her family. Her hair held together in an elegant twist while a simple, blue dress hugged her figure.

She looked ethereal in the morning sunshine.

That's when the knock echoed around the house. A firm knock on the wooden door, made them all stiffen in their position.

"OPEN IN THE NAME OF THE KINGDOM!" a voice bellowed behind the door.

They knew what that meant. Someone from the Royal family was there.

The door was opened as they greeted the Royal guards.

"Good day citizen!" The guard greeted back, slowly bowing his head as a sign of respect.

The young noble was flustered but somehow managed to return the greeting.

What in the name of God was happening? Why were the royal guards here??

It seemed as though the guard had read her mind as he handed her an envelope, with the royal seal on the lip of it.

"The 8 Royal Families invite Lady Y/N to the Royal Palace. Where in the span of the next few weeks, the 8 Princes shall choose their worthy Queens."

Her eyes widened slightly at the news. The Princes were ready to marry? And she was a potential suitor? When on Earth did that just happen?

"The Princes expect to see my Lady at the palace." And with that, the guards were gone as quick as they appeared.

Her mind was still processing the newfound information when someone asked,

"Will you be attending?" She considered it for a second.

The Royal families, the throne, one of the 8 queens of the Kingdom of Stray Kids; all of this seemed a lot to take in. It was gonna be maddening and competitive. Who knows what would happen?

Would all of it be worth it?

------------xxxxxxx-------------

Do you think it'd be worth it?

Yes No

If you chose Yes, proceed to the next chapter.

If you chose No, you're most welcome to watch as a spectator.

Fay