𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞

THE NOBLES ARE HERE!!
I am soo freaking excited for you guys to read this chapter!
And don't worry, the Princes and the Nobles will meet soon.
That chapter will take a while since I have to make sure, the 26 characters get their equal amount of screen time. 
It will be divided into 2 parts the Hyung and the Maknae line. 
So look forward to it. 

Important!!!
Drop your discord ids in my pms. It is necessary.

And do tell me what you guys think about this chapter.
Cause I am nervous about it.
Anywho, Discord IDs if you have an account. PLEASE!!!
Enjoy the chapter😉

 PLEASE!!!Enjoy the chapter😉

It was like someone had gathered all the beauty in this world under one roof. The normally quiet and peaceful hall was now buzzing and bustling with chatters and quite giggles. The large two doors leading to the room opened, revealing the King Maker, closely on trial with her best friend.

The nobles fell silent at the sight of her. Such was the respect people had for Sana. She was dressed in a long midnight blue dress that lightened in colour as the dress went lower. With long earrings and her strawberry blonde hair pulled back in an elegant twist, she exuded confidence as her heels clicked on the ground.
The nobles stared wide-eyed at the King Maker, not really believing the fact that they were standing in the same room as Sana, the most trusted and affluential King Maker the Kingdom has known.

Momo stood clad in a pink asymmetrical dress with a black leather belt at her waist and matching high heels. Her dark hair was pulled off her face and held together with a jewel-encrusted clip. Large diamond earrings dangled off her ears, as she took her spot, 2 steps behind Sana. 

"Forget the princes, can I court her instead?" Jeeseun whispered to her best friend.
Eunkyung hid her smile with much difficulty. What was with her best friend trying her hardest to make her laugh at these serious moments?

"Welcome Nobles, to the royal palace. It is my great pleasure to see you all here." Sana graciously bowed to the Nobles, making every one of them return the bow.
"I'm pretty sure you all are aware of the reason, why you are here." She scanned all of their faces. 

"One piece of advice from me would be, enemies in this palace will gain you nothing. Friendship will prove to be your biggest ally. I hope you all understand."
She said, her eyes speaking more words than her mouth did.

"Thank you for all the wait, we will lead you to the ballroom soon," Momo announced, making the room collectively suck in a harsh breath.

"Till then, please make yourself comfortable." With that Sana and Momo left the room. 

"THEY ARE SOO BEAUTIFUL!" Momo whispered and yelled, the second they were a safe distance away from the room, in a chamber that Sana had prepared. "EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!"