𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

I wrote this chapter with Mixtape: Oh on repeat. I suggest you guys do the same!

⚠️Warning: Emotional

ACTIVE CHECK 4::

Your ALL-TIME Fav SKZ track + Your OC names, inline with Mixtape;

Mixtape::

Do the active check and enjoy the chapter! 

"That looks gorgeous!" Momo nodded, as Changbin and Lee Know hung up the small balloon arch over the doorway. "You think she'll like it?" Chan asked Sana, fidgeting around in nervousness. "Quit worrying Channie," Sana assured, gently patting his shoulder. "She'll love it. Just see the chance and talk to her, hm?"

The way she smiled was always reassuring to Chan. If Sana Noona was smiling, then there was less to worry about. "Don't blow it out this time Channie, please," Sana sighed. "I want my two best friends back,"

"I'll fix it this time, Noona." Chan nodded, pursing his lips. "I'll get my best friend back," Sana smiled, before going back to setting the cake with Momo.

They were busy with the preparations for Chae's birthday on the terrace. She was busy somewhere in the castle and once everything was set, Han and Changbin would go call her here.

"Haeun!" Risa yelled, catching the girl's attention. "Let's go upstairs, Sana Eunnie's calling you." "What's upstairs?" She raised an eyebrow. "The party," Risa stated, as though obvious. "What party?" Haeun was getting more confused.

"What do you mean- "Risa stopped suddenly like she remembered something. "Of course, you wouldn't know!" She nodded. "We've arranged a birthday party for Chae Eunnie on the terrace. Actually, Chan Oppa did, we were just helping and Sana Eunnie wanted your help with something." Risa kept on talking but Haeun wasn't listening in anymore. Blood rushed up to her ears, the back of her neck was starting to feel stiff and her fists clenched in sheer anger.

"Haeun!" Han yelled, running down the stairs. He was panicking. The second he heard that Haeun wasn't informed of the plan, he came down rushing. Because he knew the truth, he knew that Haeun would burst the second she heard of this. And he needed to stop her.

"Risa, I'll take it from here," He said, pleading with his eyes for the girl to leave. Risa pressed her lips together before nodding and going about her way.

"Short stack, calm down please!" Han pleaded, holding her shoulders. Her frame was shaking with anger, the rigidness of her posture seeming almost painful.

"Where's Han?" Chan looked around, realizing the youngest of the bunch was missing. "He went downstairs for something," Lee Know answered hanging streamers. "He'll be back soon,"