𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 & 𝐖𝐚𝐫

This was supposed to be much longer than it actually is. But I decided against putting this chapter as a Christmas special. So, this chapter is the aftermath of the Chae's birthday party. The next two chapters will be my Christmas and New Year present to you guys. 

ANYWAY THE SKZ REPLAY ALBUM IS OUT AND OH MY GOD, LEE KNOW, WHO HURT YOU!! limbo had me sobbing big time! AND PARADIGM! DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED! AND WE'RE GETTING A NEW COMEBACK SOON!!

ACTIVE CHECK 5:

Comment inline with SKZ Replay with your favorite Stray Kids and Ateez track this year + Your OC name/s.

SKZ Replay: 

With that being settled; LET'S GET THIS BREAD! and no, I am not getting Jeongin😂

"Can you please let go of my arm? Your nails are digging on my hand!" Yukiyo hissed trying to fight Jina's death grip

"Can you please let go of my arm? Your nails are digging on my hand!" Yukiyo hissed trying to fight Jina's death grip. She didn't budge as she pulled the girl into a secluded part of the castle. "Jina, you're hurting her!" Chaewon called, jogging to keep up with the two girls. "Jina, stop hurting her and let's talk like sensible people!" Haeun finally ripped Jina's hands from Yukiyo's arm, where 5 tiny bruises had started oozing blood from the girl's nails breaking into her skin.

"What's your issue?!" Yukiyo hissed, glancing at the tiny bruises. "What were you doing with Felix?" Jina snapped, disregarding her question. "I was co-existing with him, what did it look like?" 

See Yukiyo isn't exactly the type of answer sarcastically but right now, her mind's too riled up to keep her annoyance in check. Seungmin had announced they were dating. Jina had gone all Godzilla on her for some reason and she's pretty sure, Sana has a thousands of questions for her. Questions to which, she doesn't have answers. 

"Cut the chase, Hamada!" Jina hissed. "You have a boyfriend and yet, you're all over Felix!" "Whoa! Whoa! Hold up right there Jina!" Haeun interjected before Jina could spout more rubbish. "What has gotten into you? She was just hanging out with me and mind you, she saved Felix's hard work. Where on Earth did you find her being all over him?" 

"Why was she soo close to him?" Jina stamped her feet like a child, her cheeks blazing. "Are being for real right now?!" Haeun clicked her tongue. "Like has Yuriko gotten into your head too much?" Yuriko who was silently watching the exchange now protested. "Hey! Where did that come from?!" Chaewon turned to shoot the younger a threatening glare which promptly shut her up. 

"I get it that you like him but instead of projecting your own insecurities on someone else, get a fucking grip and have the courage to hang around Felix more if you think that's what you deserve. Don't go around throwing rubbish at someone else just because you feel like shit!" 

Was it harsh? Yes, it was. But Jina needed that. She could be jealous but that was no way of dealing with her jealousy. "Just so you know, the Kingmaker hates this," Yuriko spoke up again. "What do you mean?" Jina asked, her eyes quivering. "I've done it before and faced her wrath. She said she won't be tolerating anything that tarnishes her, the Princes or our reputations. Man, she really scared the shit out of me that day!"