𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥...?

Here's the next chapter for all of you. 3000+ words and I don't even care. Because I had fun writing this chapter. I hope you guys have fun reading it too. 

Vote and comment nobles! Motivation must be kept up if you want them updates coming,
Enjoy the update and I will see you guys next week,

Also, keep me in your prayers since my AS levels results come out this coming Thursday. I'm BEYOND nervous so, yeah-

Until the next one;

"Wave psst!" She looked up from the book she was reading at the voice. "Jong?" Sora looked around, recognising the voice. "How do you always know it's me?" Jongho whined, coming out from the curtains. 

Sora laughed, shutting her book and keeping it aside. "You're my best friend Jong! How can I not?" Jongho laughed, taking a seat beside her. 

"Wave-" Whatever Jongho was gonna say got cut off by a yelp just beside the two of them. "Oh my God-!" She was up in a flash and beside the person who had fallen after stumbling over a stack of books. 

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" She gasped, helping the person up. Only now did Jongho realize was Han Jisung,  "I shouldn't have left all those books lying around, I am so sorry!" Wave apologized profusely, truly flustered, She didn't mean to hurt the Prince. Extending a hand towards the Prince, Wave attempted to extend a wordless apology.

"It's alright! It's fine, Miss," Han grasped her hand and pulled himself to his feet, brushing his shirt. "I am so sorry, your Highness, I hope you will excuse me," She curtsied hastily, just frenzied up.

"Miss, please!" Han pulled her straight. "You made a mistake, You apologized. End of story. So please calm down, Miss-" he paused trying to remember her name. "Sora," Now why on Earth did she introduce herself by her real name? She rarely ever used this name. 

"Ms Sora, yes!" Han nodded, beaming. "Please calm down! In fact, I hope we can speak comfortably..." He raised an eyebrow. "Of course, your majes-" "When I said we, I meant we, Sora;" Han smiled. "Of course, Han," Wave nodded, feeling her cheeks go warm. 

"With that, I hope we can meet in better circumstances in the future," Han joked, before walking away. "You alright?" Jongho was instantly by his best friend's side. Wave did not answer as she watched his retreating figure, a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Wave!!!" Jongho called loudly, feeling uncomfortable in the pit of his stomach. Like the contents of it were churning uncomfortably and there was a sour feeling in his mouth. "Yeah!" She turned to look at her best friend, finally breaking out of her trance.