𝐖𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

FINALLY!!! THE LONG-AWAITED UPDATE IS HERE.

This is just the Hyung Line and it is 3000+ words Maknae line version will be coming soon, just wait up!

Anyway, enjoy the update.And we are gonna have a surprise appearance in the book.

Any guesses :)Those of you know, shut up 🤫

"Gosh, I'm nervous." At this point, Hyunjin was speaking for all of them. All of them were beyond nervous. 

"I mean, we've had enough experience on the field and stuff but girls..." Changbin scratched his nape. "Noona was right when she called us chickens when it came to girls," Chan said, adjusting his tie. "Not all of us are Felix," No sooner the words had left Lee Know's mouth, than Felix's head whipped to the side. "HEY! HEY! HEY!!"

The boys burst into laughter, before walking down the staircase that led to the ballroom.
Stray Kids had never backed away from a challenge and they certainly were not going to back away from this.

"Oh lord, it is happening!" Momo shuddered as she followed Sana down the stairs. "Let's do this, Momo-rin!" Sana gulped hard, pushing the gigantic double doors open.

"This is it," Wonhan whispered, making all the others suck in a harsh breath. They slowly filed into the large ballroom, full to brim with people.

The first thing one was bound to think when they stepped into the ballroom was 'damn, this is huge'

Instead of just a traditional chandelier, the room was illuminated with countless LED strip lights hanging down from the walls with a small crystal chandelier hanging in the middle of the white. Instead of the eye-straining yellowish glow, the room was bright white and soothing.

Elaborate Victorian-style marble pillars stood tall at four corners of the room, holding up the ceiling. The floor itself was white and gold tiles. It gave off a simple and royal look at the same time. Something which both Sana and the boys loved,

The ballroom was full to the brim. Court officials, the families of the Nobles. Foreign Princes and delegates; it was buzzing with chatters and mellow laughter.

Suddenly, the doors at the top of the stairs opened, revealing the King Maker. Following closely was the Royal Advisor. They stood at the foot of the stairs, performing a graceful bow, making everyone return the gesture.

"The Royal Family welcomes everyone to the Royal Ball." The announcer's voice boomed from the very back of the ballroom. That was some vocal power! Sana and Momo took their seats on one of the boxes a bit high up from the ballroom, greeting the guests again.