𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮

At this point, I'm updating whenever I finish a chapter. That's why people say it's better to publish a book when you have the chapters ready cause dear Lord, I am tired. With all going on with my life, I can't publish chapters when I intend to publish them. Either I'm too busy or too tired. But thank you for sticking with me. You guys are literally the best.

Enjoy the new chapter and we will see when we see each other again :]

"Oh wow, everyone's here!" Chae exclaimed, at the sight of the entire castle minus the two of them waiting at the terrace. "Wow, best friend!" She turned to look at him, as they climbed the steps leading to the terrace. "You've outdone yourself,"

"It's not much," Chan blushed, rubbing the back of his head. "Oh give yourself some credit," She laughed.

As they entered the terrace, a pile of bodies crashed into them. "Oh my God-" Chan yelped out, his back hitting the ground due to the weight of Felix, Jisung and Changbin throwing themselves on him. "Sana, I can't breathe-" Chae gasped out, her ribs crushing under the body weight of Sana, Haeun and Momo.

"At this rate, they're gonna end up killing the both of them," Yeseul snickered, watching the pile of bodies. "Okay, okay that's it!" Lee Know stepped forward, detaching Felix from the rise of bodies over Chan. 

"Let the man breathe or this party's not starting at all," Yeosang laughed from the side. "Come on; up you get." Hong Joong helped Chan up. "I think my heart got squeezed a wee bit," Chan breathed heavily. "Just say you're old Hyung," Seungmin teased, earning a glare from the oldest.

"Come on, let's get up," Won Han stepped forward, helping Momo up. "She's turning blue, Haeun-ah!" Hajun laughed, watching Chae struggle to breathe under the weight of Sana and Haeun. "Oh I'm sorry," The two of them immediately got off Chae. "God, you crushed me," Chae wheezed as Han and Jongho pulled her up.

"Never ever do this to me the two of you," Sana glared through her tears once the two of them were back on their feet. "5 years Han Chaewon? And Chan you!!!" She pointed an accusing finger at the younger. "All you needed to do was make one call, you dumbass-!"

Chan hung his head low. "Ah enough!" Chae interjected. "That's enough dwelling on the past! It's over, it's done, it's gone. I don't want any mentions of that anymore. I gave him enough hell for it already. So lay off my best friend now," She protectively grabbed his hand, pushing him behind her.

"Look at them," Felix teased. "Now that Hyung has Noona, they're gonna forget everyone else," "Yeah yeah Lix, stay mad," Chae said, shaking her head. "Yeah well, she is my best friend after all," Chan shrugged, his face smug.

"Okay enough," Yun Hyeok suddenly interrupted, her tone making everyone turn to look at her. "I mean, the cake's gonna melt at this rate and that would a huge shame," She tried papering over the sudden awkwardness.