𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡

"My Ladies!" The soldier bowed in respect toward the Sana and Momo.

"I hope you come bearing good news, Captain." Sana averted her full attention toward the soldier.
"Indeed!" The Captain nodded. "The invitations are all in. The preparations are all completed. We are fully prepared for the nobles."

Sana rose from her seat under the gazebo where she and Momo were discussing matters related to the coronation. "That is simply wonderful. See to the security of the Castle being strengthened."
Receiving his orders, the captain walked away.

"Congratulations!!" Momo cheered, making Sana smile at her.
"Now, what do you want me to do?"

"Alert the staff of the royal ball we planned to host in the honour of the nobles. The living quarters should be prepared. And, lastly," She exhaled. "Tell the boys I wish to see them."
"Yes, my lady!"
With that, Momo ran off to do what she was told.

"Why do you think Noona wanted to meet us?" It was Jeongin who asked that question, to absolutely no one in particular. At least one of them would answer.
"Must be something about the ball that's coming up." Han guessed, munching on one of Felix's fresh batch of brownies. He reached for one more but got his hand slapped by the brownie chef.

"No more Hyung! Leave some for Noona. I especially baked these for her." Felix said, grabbing the plate from Han's grasp.
He could do nothing but puff his cheeks and sit back.
"Good thing you baked these Lix," Chan nodded, "Noona's been way too stressed these days."

"Right you are Channie!" Sana entered the chamber, a smile gracing her lips. She kissed Felix softly on the cheek before grabbing one brownie. "But these help a lot!" She bit down on the sweet treat.

"Noona, you look bashed up." Lee Know commented, barely hiding in his mischievous grin. "That obvious?" Sana spoke with her mouth full, resting her head against the cushioned back of the sofa.
"Very." The vigorous nods from Lee Know confirmed.

"Now, important talk." Sana sat up straighter, silently prompting everyone to follow.
"Are you guys okay with this?"

Now, this was a question none of them expected. They were rendered speechless!

"I know I pressurized you guys into accepting this," Sana smiled bashfully. "But if you guys still think that you don't wanna do this, I'll stop this until you are ready."

Like how weird was it to watch 8 boys gaping at you with their jaws hitting the ground and eyes as wide as they could get?

"Guys...?" Sana smiled, softly.

"We're fine, Noona." All heads turned to Changbin, quite surprised that it was him who was speaking. Out of all of them, Changbin was the one who was most against this idea.
Now, he was fine with it?

"I admit, I'm nervous. But we understand where you're coming from. You've spent your entire life making sure that our takeover of the throne is smooth. And since the kingdom's tradition requires us to have our queen by our side, you are doing nothing but making things easier for us."

This time, it was Sana who was staring wide-eyed.

"WOW CHANGIN HYUNG!!!" Jisung slammed his hand on Changbin's back, making the Prince yell out at the sting!

"HAN JISUNG YAH!!" Changbin yelled, wincing in pain.
"Yah, you two!" Now, Chan called out for them. "Settle down."

His leader instinct kicked in and in a flash, Changbin and Han were as still as sticks.

"So, are you guys, really okay with this?" Sana asked again, for confirmation. "You don't even want to know who's coming?"

"You chose them, didn't you?" Chan asked, "We trust you, Noona."
"We're fine Noona," Seungmin assured. "Just one request."
"Yeah, go ahead!"

"Just help us get to know the nobles." Jeongin smiled, bashfully. "As you said it yourself, we are very much chickens when it comes to girls. So, we would need someone to break the ice." Jeongin's shy admission made Sana burst into laughter, which the others soon followed.

Their baby bread was always such a baby!

"Count on me for that." Sana laughed, ruffling Jeongin's hair. "Actually, I'm quite worried about the nobles." Hyunjin suddenly stood up. 

"Ehh???! Why?!" Felix asked, quite confused.
"I wonder if they'll be able to handle my visuals..." He boasted, running a back down his thick, luscious hair.

...

"SHUT UP HYUNJIN!!!" 8 voices yelled out, clearly disgusted!

Momo watched them from behind the doors, a small smile playing on her lips. She was soo happy to see them spending time with each other. It warmed her heart when she saw how the boys trusted Sana soo much.

"I guess they aren't a nervous wreck after all." She sighed, whispering under her breath.
"Let everything go alright, please!" She wished.

A filler before we get to the actual chaos ;)

Fay