𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Ya'all BETTER DO THIS ACTIVE CHECK! I HAVE WORKED TOO HARD ON THIS CHAPTER FOR IT TO GO IGNORED! So, don't mind the tags alright😌

Active Check 6:

Comment inline with From the Witness, with your fav 2022 release. Mine were Hot, Shadow and Don Quixote by Seventeen, Halazia by Ateez, Lonely Boy and Opening Sequence by TXT, Case 143 and Taste by Stray Kids and Wildflower by RM ft Younha😉 

I hope you enjoy this chapter! Love ya'all😘

From the Witness:

It felt odd. It felt really, really odd to walk into a shopping mall at such a rush hour with a bucket hat resting soo low that you see almost nothing. Eun Kyung was never exactly ashamed of herself and was used to walking tall and proud, wherever she went. But today? She couldn't even bring herself to get out of Yunho's shadow. 

Just this once in her life, she did not want to be seen. Just this once, she wanted to hide beside the tall man in front of her.  The man who for the past 1 hour hadn't spoken a word; And while Eun Kyung had often wished for him to shut the heck up in the past, right now, it felt like the more time she spends with the silent him, the more she felt like she'd lose her mind.

To an onlooker, she would look like one of those emo teenagers who didn't bother looking up from the floor and walked without the care of the world but in reality, her mind was working overtime. 

The sheer disappointment of having her hair ruined, the radio silence from Yunho and whatever was going in her head. She wouldn't say that she was exactly a keen observer, but she knew herself enough to know that something weird was up. 

Because instead of stressing the heck out over the fact that Lee Know almost saw her with a white chunk of Yunho's saliva and flavour like she had expected herself to do, she was wracking her brain, trying to come up with something; anything that she could say to the tall man in front of her and break the silence. 

Why was she trying so hard? She didn't know and she didn't want to know. All she knew was that she needed Jeong Yunho to speak tf up! "Hey-Ouch!" A body slammed against her own at full force throwing her on her back. "Watch where you are going, kid!" The other man barked, loud enough for Eun Kyung to flinch. 

"I say you watch your mouth," She didn't even care what happened to the man. He could go and fall off a cliff for all she cared, but at least he had got Yunho to speak again. And judging by his voice, he was fuming! "Who are you-" "It wouldn't look good for you to be dragged out by the security for misbehaviour and disrespecting a royal and a noble, would it?" He glared at the man, towering over him. It wasn't hard for the man or anyone around them to recognize exactly who he was. 

And they steered clear, not wanting to anger the foreign Prince further. "Your Highn-" "Apologize to the lady!" He snapped, cutting right through the now fumbling man's apology. And to Eun Kyung's utter surprise, the man folded down to a 90-degree bow in front of her. "I am sorry my lady!" She glanced at Yunho once, who had his glare fixated on the man. "Yeah...it's uh...alright," "Now get going!" He ordered, "And next time, mind your attitude,"