𝐓𝐨 𝐅𝐢𝐱 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Would you look at that? I've finally practiced some self control! Less than 4000 words. A good start anyway,

Say that you're proud of me🥺

And, I apologize🙇‍♀️ I'm very, very sorry to keep you guys waiting for soo long.

This chapter took way longer than it should to come out. With college resuming and some current issues going on with my personal life, the motivation to write hasn't been there. Just as much, but I'm getting past it slowly. The next chapter will be here soon.

Active check 3::

Comment inline with Oddinary with your OC's name + your fav track from the ordinary album❤️

Oddinary::

Enjoy the chapter ;) And thank you for reading💜

"How in the world are you soo strong?" Wooyoung gawked at the older woman, still very much shaken. 

"Huh?" Yun Hyeok broke into a soft smile. "It's not about strength, it's about the correct technique. I mean, look at me..." She waved her exposed arms, due to her rolled-up sleeves. "Do these chicken arms look like they have too much strength?" 

"You have plenty of strength if you broke that apple apart like it was made of styrofoam-!" Changbin said, his eyes still wide. He had a hard time registering whatever just happened. 

"Can we please move past this apple incident?" Yun Hyeok, ducked her head, suddenly very overwhelmed with all the attention. Surprising her, Chan discreetly grabbed her hand and made her sit down.

"Guys, can we quit staring at the poor woman like she's a painting in an exhibition? Like I know it's rare to find someone strong enough to split an apple apart but can we minimize the stares?" Sana looked at them before returning to her pancakes and maple syrup. 

"Yep, quit staring!" Seonghwa glared at Wooyoung, San and Jongho who still were, very much staring. "Yes, Hyung!" The three maknaes chorused before looking down to their plates. 

"It's almost surprising how obedient they are." Chan appalled before giving a look of absolute disgust towards the boys. "Hey! I'm not that bad!" Changbin protested, pouting! Chae, Sana and Momo snorted in unison, making the other girls also look away to hide their smiles.

"You of all people, Changbin shouldn't be saying that," Sana tutted, grabbing her plate and dumping it at the sink. "Noona~" Changbin whined, earning a chorus of giggles from the entire table. "Just teasing you, Binnie," Momo gently ruffled his hair, joining Sana. Changbin sat back, pouting and was sulking until he saw Hajun giggling away with Wonhan and Yun Hyeok. Now that brought a smile to his face.