𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮?

Yet another update and looks like the stories have progressed well. The next update though, it's gonna be something pivotal. Drama, tears and whatnot! 

But enjoy this one! Leave your thoughts and press that star to vote, okie! 

"Oh my God, Mingi!" Wonhan gasped, panting. Pulling a very tall and bulked-up man down the corridors wasn't the easiest task. And Wonhan was someone who loved to eat and sleep. She often marvelled at how she was able to stay fairly skinny despite acting like a slob.

Wonhan loved to jump and run around the place. And slobs didn't do that. Everything about this girl was rushed and hyper. Whether it be laughing or moving around; she was always about loud and big movements. Yeah she was a noble lady and she was drop-dead gorgeous, but you couldn't really tell change someone's nature just because they were supposed to be something.

"You look like you're the one who got caught snogging!" The taller man teased, wiggling his shoulders, blissfully ignorant of the fact that half a step ahead and there would be no space between them. 

"Shut up!" Wonhan blushed, making Mingi chuckle

"Shut up!" Wonhan blushed, making Mingi chuckle. "I wonder how long they've been at it," She sighed, her eyes twinkling with curiosity. "Damn don't you look like a nosy neighbour!!" He teased further. "HEY!" Wonhan protested, taking a step further. Mingi malfunctioned, feeling her small body against his. Does this woman have no idea what she's doing?

"If they wanted to hide it, they ought to take their making out to their rooms or a more secluded spot in the castle! Not my fault, they're parading around! Curiosity can't be controlled, you know;" She cheekily grinned, making Mingi crack a smile, looking away in an attempt to hide his reddening cheeks. 

"You alright? You're red!" Wonhan suddenly asked, reaching up to touch his cheek. The flowery, fruity scent of her perfume travelled to his nostrils and Mingi was close to losing his mind! "Yeah maybe because I'm way too close to a gorgeous lady," He clamped his large hand over her small, warm one; Wonhan's eyes widened. 

Up until then, she didn't realize how close she and Mingi were and she was pretty sure if he hadn't pointed it out, she'd still be the same. Gasping, she whipped her hand away from his face and took a step back; almost hitting the pillar behind her.