𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞?

THE ROYAL BLOODS HAS KICKED OFF AGAIN!

I'm so excited. And I have a feeling that you guys are gonna love this update. 

Also, I just wanna say, you guys have to be patient cause juggling that many characters and storylines are hard. And I wanna give you guys the best updates so, yeah. They are gonna take some time to brew.

Anyway, active check 1. 

Comment inline with Awaken:

'active check for xx' 

Awaken: 

Enjoy the update, I've worked hard on it :)

"THE PRINCES NOW SHALL STEP FORWARD FOR THEIR FIRST DANCE!!"

The girls secretly sucked in a sharp breath as the princes rose from their thrones. Chan as the eldest had to choose first. He made his way down the raised platform and performed a polite bow in front of all the girls before walking toward where Yun Hyeok and Chaewon stood. 

Chaewon's eyes widened as she saw him up close after that long time. He hadn't changed one bit. Maybe his features were much sharper, maybe his eyes were brighter but in her eyes; he was the same boy who used to be a rather major part of her days, once upon a time.
As much as she'd hate to admit it, Chaewon's heart shattered as he barely spared her a glance and gently took Yun Hyeok's hand, bowing to her.

Meanwhile, Yun Hyeok's eyes widened as she felt the smooth skin of his hands gently take her hand and give her a bow.  She couldn't even try to deny the banging on her chest as she returned the bow and gently clasped her fingers around his veiny hands. Yun Hyeok knew she didn't know what she was expecting but she wasn't expecting to catch Bang Chan's attention.
The crowd exploded in murmurs as Chan led Yun Hyeok to the centre of the ballroom.

"They look so good together," Someone in the crowd said, loud enough for everyone to hear. Chaewon looked away from them, swallowing the growing emotion at the base of her throat. What was she even expecting from him?

Lee Know stepped down the platform, a small smirk plastered on his face. This Prince was capable of making ladies twist their handkerchiefs in feels, just by glancing at them. People held their breath as he strode to the girls, some of them even wishing that they were in that place. Lee Know gave the ladies a polite nod before gently grabbing Jieun's hand and leading her to the dance floor, taking his place beside Chan and Yun Hyeok. 

Another burst of murmurs as Jieun stood a step behind Lee Know, her mind still processing whatever just happened. Eun Kyung exhaled shortly, before facing forward, her expression unreadable.