𝐁𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER 4000+ CHAPTER😅 

I legit throw my self-control out of the window when I'm writing this fic. But then again, if that makes you guys happy then it serves the purpose.

I know there were fewer couple moments and more drama but we'll get there. Character development is important. I'm curious though!

How are you guys like the story soo far? Tell me in the comments👀

Vote, comment and yeah! I love ya, my beautiful readers❤️

"My head!" Yuriko groaned, sitting up on the bed, throbbing pain on the side of her head. "You're awake..." She knew that soft voice all too well.

Jieun wordless sat beside Yuriko, who was now leaning against the headboard. not meeting her eyes.  "You just keep on stirring up trouble everywhere you go, don't you?" Jieun asked, handing her a glass of yellowish smoothie. "Now what is that?!" Yuriko asked, avoiding the question.

"You don't need to know." Yuriko flinched back at how steely Jieun's eyes looked. "Drink it up!"  Yuriko might be a brat but disobeying angry Jieun?! No hell nah!

She dunked that pineapple smoothie that she hated in one go. "You're lucky Prince Jeongin was considerate enough to cover for you. Wandering off to a Prince's chamber, drunk??! What were you thinking, Yuriko? I'm pretty sure Prince Bang Chan knows what actually happened but bless the man's heart, he kept it quiet!" 

Jieun kept on lecturing but was Yuriko listening to it? Nope! The only thing that stuck to her, was Prince Jeongin helping her. Yang Jeongin!! Helped her!!!! Did he finally notice her?!! Was it finally happening!?! Was her waiting over?!

"Eunnie, did you say Prince Jeongin?!" Yuriko excitedly grabbed Jieun's hands, making her pause at whatever she was saying. "Did you seriously just hear that much out of the entire thing?!" Jieun raised an eyebrow, very much done with this girl.

"Eunnie, tell me!" The way Yuriko started shaking her hands, Jieun felt like she was going to get knocked off the bed. This girl might be tiny but had insane strength! "YAH WAIT! CALM DOWN! YOU'RE GONNA KNOCK ME OFF!" Jieun yelped, throwing hands to hold onto something.

"Tell me Eunnie! What did he do?!" Yep, Yuriko had only one thing on her mind. She needed every last detail of what Jeongin did and said, to save her.  "Calm down jeez!" Jieun hissed, finally freeing her hand from Yuriko's death grip. "You could've gotten kicked out yesterday;" 

The fact while was likely, Yuriko couldn't care less. Her heart felt like it was on the verge of bursting as she listened to Jieun recounting the events of last night. And it almost did burst when she heard that Jeongin carried her from Hyunjin's room to the living room;