𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮

With this chapter, we come to an end of the opening ball. Henceforth, we will be focusing on building the relationships individually and in all the other ways. The requests you guys made will be fulfilled henceforth and so on.

Now whenever you guys come across the mention of the kingdom or residents of the kingdom, I'm talking about Stays. I mean it should be obvious. A kingdom of Stray Kids. Who else would be the residents of the Kingdom?

One thing, all of the boys are gonna be kings by the end of the story. The Kingdom is divided into 8 parts and all 8 of them are gonna rule their respective parts.

I know I didn't write about quite some couples but this chapter is 4500+ words as it is. I promise you all, you will get your deserved storytime. It's just hard juggling that many characters and fitting everyone in one chapter.

Now, what happened in Hyunjin's room? You guys can wonder about it till the next chapter😗
For now enjoy this one😉

Have I ever told you guys? I love you all soo much! You guys are my motivation I write these chapters and whatever I do on this app. You all make Fay, JungFayZay❣️

 You all make Fay, JungFayZay❣️

To say that Han Chaewon was surprised, would be an understatement. She was stunned. Just how long had it been since they last saw each other?

"You-" She couldn't find the words to say, "You're here..." He smiled before gently grabbing her waist and swaying to the music. "Indeed I am, my lady." He looked at her face, which was somewhere between astonishment and amusement.

" You remember me?" He asked, his surprise evident. "Like it's possible to forget you," Chae laughed softly. "It is true that we've never talked, but I sure do remember the foreign prince who often visited my house a few years back."

"Do you mean that I still look the same?" He asked, spinning her around. "No, not necessarily. You've changed a lot." Her voice was quiet and shaky. It had been a while since she'd been this close to anyone. His touch made her feel warm and tingly all over.

"And you still recognised me..." He teased, and a slight smirk graced his features making him look 10x more attractive than he already is. "It's not rocket science Seonghwa," She huffed, making him laugh. "It sure isn't. I'm honestly surprised that you know me at all." He shyly admitted. "Back then, you had eyes for one-"

"Can we not!" It wasn't until the words left her mouth that Chae realised how curt and rude that sounded. She looked up at him, her expression now apologetic. "Don't worry about it," He smiled, dropping her hand. Chae panicked, thinking she'd offended her somehow. The next second, she felt him taking him and gently kissing the back of her hand.

"I'm kinda parched, would you join me for a drink?" Chae agreed, feeling quite thirsty too.
Even as they sat on the bar, talking and sipping on their drinks; Chae couldn't somehow get rid of the tingly feeling all over.