𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐞

My Birthday, a present for you guys. Don't worry, writing for you guys is my happiness. It's been a while since I updated. I wish I could be more regular. My exams are around the corner, my stress levels are high and I can't even start with my schools and coaching stuffing my face with exams. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this update and I will see you guys on my next one🌸

 Anyway, I hope you enjoy this update and I will see you guys on my next one🌸

"Where are you going?" Chan asked, his eyes wide with astonishment.

It was rare to see Changbin out of bed before 10:00; yet, here he was. 9:00 am in the morning dressed in dark jeans, a white turtle neck and a black leather jacket. "I have to go out," He stated, very focused on choosing a granola bar from the breakfast. "Be home before dinner Bin, it's Christmas Eve." Momo reminded, looking up from her waffles. "Of course, I will be Noona," He smiled at the woman, heavily contrasting with his dark outfit and rough exterior. That's just how he was. Tough on the outside, and a massive cutie on the inside. 

"Ah, where is she?" He looked up at the stairs, tapping his foot against the marble floor.

"Who..." Before Han could finish his question, Hajun ran down the stairs in a black oversized t-shirt and black skinny jeans. "Finally ugh!" Changbin groaned, "What took you so long?" "Whatever it was, I'm here now. Let's go!" 

"What-" Wooyoung exchanged glances with San, rather puzzled at his best friend's antics. "Where are you two going?" He asked, not sparing anyone the time to even try stopping him. "Uh....shopping? Anyway, I'll see you guys later!" With that, the two were out the door.

"Okay, can someone tell me what in the world is going on?" Han had finally collected himself enough to finally voice his astonishment and confusion. "When did these two get so close? What have I missed?" "Ughh soo nosy!" Chae gently slapped the back of his head, giggling. "Let them be guys," Sana laughed. "Changbin and Hajun have been friends for quite a long time and they might just take some time to reconnect, leave them alone." "Makes sense," The rest went back to their breakfast without another question.

"So aren't secretly hoping this outing turns into something else?" Yun Hyeok lifted a soapy hand to do the air quotes as she and Chae helped Sana and Momo with the dishes. "No, not at all," Sana promptly denied, the corners of her lips struggling to stay still. "Is that sooo?" Chae wiggled her eyebrows, bumping her shoulder with the older woman. "Ughhh, why am I friends with you guys again?" The kingmaker whined, shaking her head. "Because you can't live without us," Momo jumped into the conversation; making Sana whine even harder.