𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

It's official, I'm the shittiest author there is on this platform! How in the name of all things did I manage to not update for this long period of time? I have no excuse, I am extremely sorry! 

My A2 exams, then this huge writer's block, and the admission prep (my admission test is on the 16th btw, so keep me in your prayers). My brother's bike accident really threw me off my usual routine; but again! Not an excuse, I should have gotten my shit together; I'm very, very sorry! I hope this huge update makes up for it. 

Continued from the last chapter; 

"Okay! Okay! Enough swarming over the girl!" Sana finally announced once the chatter around Eun Kyung died down. "It's almost dinner time so let's focus on that hmm?" She smiled at the little party of hers. "You two, go and freshen up!" Yunho and Eun Kyung complied, leaving for their respective rooms. 

"Noona, Changbin isn't here yet!" Wooyoung reminded as Sana, Chae, Yun Hyeok and Wonhan got busy setting the table. It was Christmas Eve and Wooyoung surely wasn't going to sit for dinner without his best friend. "Then Wooyoung, give him a call, he did text Felix that he'll be here soon. I wonder where he is," Momo suggested, kindly. 

"I'm......HERE!" Many things could get mixed up in a castle full of soo many people and soo much stuff but one thing that was always distinguishable? Prince Seo's voice! Changbin was naturally blessed with a  vibrant voice so when he talked loudly, everyone was bound to hear him. But...

"Oh, you're here!" Chan said, "Wait, where's Hajun?" Jeeseun was the first one to notice the absence of the girl. "Hajun?!" The prince fumbled over his words at the mention of the said girl. "She...uh...already in her room, yeah!" It was certainly odd seeing Changbin struggle to form sentences when usually he always had something to say. No one exactly minded but it was certainly odd and rather amusing to see him nervous and desperately trying to come up with something to say,