𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

The envelope was every bit royalty with its ivory parchment paper and heavy black ink. The words were written in cursive and by the finest penmen.

As she read through the contents, she grasped the situation more and more.

This was gonna be one extravagant affair.

|| Rules | |

𝐍𝐨𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞
Please be kind and respectful to everyone. This is for entertainment purposes only. So please, I'd appreciate it if a catfight doesn't start in the comment section.

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬
Updates will be slow since I am very new to the world of applyfics. There are a lot of characters and I need time to come up with satisfactory updates. Also, I have school and studies so hope you all understand

𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐎
I am not putting an age limit. As long your OC is not a minor, it is acceptable. No JYP Idols, cause duh! 

𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊
Add this book to your library, so that you know when I update it.  

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰
This applyfic will not have any meaning if you guys don't read, vote or comment. Once the chapters start coming out, please leave your thoughts so that I know what you guys like and want. 

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
Make sure the forms are neat and tidy. Make sure there's enough trivia for me to write. 

𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐂𝐫𝐲
If this applyfic is a success, I will be doing more. I do not own Stray Kids in any shape or form. And plagiarizing my story or stealing my graphics and I will quite literally unleash my inner beast on you. So, let's not steal stuff.

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
I'm not asking you to stay active 24/7. But please stay active at least once in a while. Active checks will happen with 3 chapter gaps. Failure to appear active on 2 consecutive active checks will result in the disappearance of your OC from the story.

𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
??

𝘈𝘴𝘬 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺
𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 =>

𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠
Tag at least 3 of your friends

𝐌𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐞:𝐎𝐇
Be kind.
Be respectful.
Have fun.
Stay happy.
Stay healthy.
Stay STAY.

𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘚𝘒𝘡 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨
𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 =>

Last update for 2021.

See you on the other side.
Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and wish you all a happy and healthy new year.
Thank you soo much for sticking with me this year.

Fay