𝑹𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝑩𝒐𝒂𝒓𝒅

Hey guys!
I hope you all like the aesthetics made for your OCs.
Even though I'm not much of a graphics designer, I tried my best.

Anyway, I need some help from you guys.
Seeing that the slots are filling up slowly, I have a favor to ask you guys.

It'd be of great help if you guys gave a shout out to the book through your message board.

29/01/2022

I have news for you guys.
I made a decision regarding the book. If we don't get 2 more participants for Changbin and Hyunjin by the end of January, then I will close the slots and get on with the story.
So, what of the other two participants?

Their characters be the only ones the story will be written about. As in Changbin and Hyunjin's story will revolve around developing a relationship with those OCs.

So, it's kind of an easy win for them :]

If we get participants, that's cool.
If we don't, that is even cooler, less work for me :p
Kidding!

Anywho guys, if things go well, we'll meet soon.

Ba Bai!!!!!!

31/01/2022

THE SLOTS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED!!!

*happy dancing around the room*
*stubs pinkie toe*

FU**!!!!

Anyway, guys!!! I'll soon start posting chapters and let the story commence.

Feel free to leave comments and your views on the story.
Make sure that you are kind to everyone.

That's it for me. I shall see you guys, at the first chapter of this regal adventure.
I should not have stubbed my toe that hard-

02/02/2022

Hey guys!! I know you all expecting to see the story start and I swear I'm working on it. It will be coming out very soon.
But I am here to suggest something.

When I asked for friendships, I asked for more than one reason. While the friendships will make the story more interesting and fun to read, you guys will need friends, going forward in this book.

I won't say for what but you guys will need friendships, I promise you that.

So for those of you, who haven't told me yet who you want to be friends with, do it fast.

Cause again! You will need it, I promise.

Also, I've been working on something else, so you guys will get news regarding that, very soon!!!

Anywho, I'll go back to working on the updates while you guys, go ahead and make friends.
Mark my words, you will need it.

Bai Bai!!!